Grimm Plays Follow the Leader with Whisenhunt

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='434306' date='Jan 29 2007, 04:55 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, he got out of hand with that one. You can hardly call that trash-talking, though.[/quote]
yeah, i guess it wouldn't be trash talkin. I still consider him one of the best MLBs in the game, hate his fucking guts though :)

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='434307' date='Jan 29 2007, 04:59 PM'][/b]
She should move somewhere else. Everyone would love her. :D[/quote]
B) Yeah, youre probably right. We do have some fuckstick fans though, that make the rest of us look bad, but every team has them. Those guys were probably the same morons that were making fun of carson's injury, while on the bengals side of things you have the asswipes making fun of ben's motorcycle accident... there's stupid people everywhere

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='434303' date='Jan 29 2007, 04:49 PM']He pulled a gun on someone, so...

And note that I said to the media. It gets him fired up when he's in the game. I don't mind that. When players trash talk about other players to the media is when I mind it. It's classless. That's basically a sucker punch.[/quote]

So who did he hurt? Sean Taylor or Tank Johnson don't get labeled classless for having guns.

It's not like he murdered someone :whistle:

[quote name='frankie martin' post='434315' date='Jan 29 2007, 06:02 PM']yeah, i guess it wouldn't be trash talkin. I still consider him one of the best MLBs in the game, hate his fucking guts though :)[/quote]
I don't consider Joey Porter one of the best linebackers in the game. Hate his fucking guts, too. ;)
[quote name='frankie martin' post='434315' date='Jan 29 2007, 06:02 PM']B) Yeah, youre probably right. We do have some fuckstick fans though, that make the rest of us look bad, but every team has them. Those guys were probably the same morons that were making fun of carson's injury, [b]while on the bengals side of things you have the asswipes making fun of ben's motorcycle accident... there's stupid people everywhere[/b][/quote]
I make fun of him for not wearing a helmet but not for actually getting hit. Is that bad? :mellow:

[quote name='JC' post='434318' date='Jan 29 2007, 06:07 PM']So who did he hurt? Sean Taylor or Tank Johnson don't get labeled classless for having guns.[/quote]
I don't label people classless for having guns. I label him classless for pulling it on someone. He wasn't protecting himself; he was just aggravated and assaulted someone.
[quote name='JC' post='434318' date='Jan 29 2007, 06:07 PM']It's not like he murdered someone :whistle:[/quote]
:0stfu: Prove it. :whistle:

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='434332' date='Jan 29 2007, 06:39 PM']I don't label people classless for having guns. I label him classless for pulling it on someone. He wasn't protecting himself; he was just aggravated and assaulted someone.

:0stfu: Prove it. :whistle:[/quote]

Distrubuting 5 kilos isn't to classy either...is it?

And i guess we can't prove Ray murdered him(Except accepting a misdeamenor instead of fighting it to being called innocent...i wonder why? :rolleyes: )...but were all sure he did it. I say pulling a knife on someone and actually using it on someone is a little more unclassy...i would think.

Tomlin needs to redo the stealers offense to take advantage of Big Jen's greatest asset: his arm.
I envision 5 wideout sets on every down, throwing the ball all over theplace with that golden arm and pack of awesome WR's.
Fun-N-Gun!
The Rooney's should have wooed Steve Spurrier away from the Gamecocks and paid him 10 mil a year for 48 years to run that offense for the stealers, as they finally have the awesome QB they need to do it...

[quote name='JC' post='434338' date='Jan 29 2007, 07:01 PM']Distrubuting 5 kilos isn't to classy either...is it?[/quote]
Yeah, and serving underage girls alcohol is. Don't bring any more of these up. I got more on the Bengals than you do on the Ravens.
[quote name='JC' post='434338' date='Jan 29 2007, 07:01 PM']And i guess we can't prove Ray murdered him(Except accepting a misdeamenor instead of fighting it to being called innocent...i wonder why? :rolleyes: )...but were all sure he did it. I say pulling a knife on someone and actually using it on someone is a little more unclassy...i would think.[/quote]
Yes, he got a misdemeanor for obstruction of justice. Amazing. He tried to bail out his friends but couldn't, so he testified in court. He did what any normal human being would do when caught in that situation which is basically just cutting and running and trying to bail out your friends. Tell me what you would do if you grew up in the ghetto, met up with some old friends, and they killed someone while you were with them. He was just caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I really believe Ray is innocent as far as murdering someone. Call me stubborn.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='434360' date='Jan 29 2007, 07:43 PM']Tomlin needs to redo the stealers offense to take advantage of Big Jen's greatest asset: his arm.
I envision 5 wideout sets on every down, throwing the ball all over theplace with that golden arm and pack of awesome WR's.
Fun-N-Gun!
The Rooney's should have wooed Steve Spurrier away from the Gamecocks and paid him 10 mil a year for 48 years to run that offense for the stealers, as they finally have the awesome QB they need to do it...[/quote]
very nice use of sarcasm, i like that [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]
it's cool, youre entitled to your opinion. Im entitled to mine. Ben can throw, I know he can, we'll see what happens this year. Being a Pirates fan, training camp can't come quick enough :D

[quote name='frankie martin' post='434432' date='Jan 29 2007, 09:44 PM']very nice use of sarcasm, i like that [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]
it's cool, youre entitled to your opinion. Im entitled to mine. Ben can throw, I know he can, we'll see what happens this year. Being a Pirates fan, training camp can't come quick enough :D[/quote]

I agree he can throw, just as long as he's not asked to do too much of it, because then those results dont look too good.

[quote name='frankie martin' post='434432' date='Jan 29 2007, 09:44 PM']very nice use of sarcasm, i like that [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]
it's cool, youre entitled to your opinion. Im entitled to mine. Ben can throw, I know he can, we'll see what happens this year. Being a Pirates fan, training camp can't come quick enough :D[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] I'm with ya there, buddy. I love the time of year when the O's are officially eliminated from playoff contention. By then, the pre-season is starting. :headbang: :thumbsup:

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='434449' date='Jan 29 2007, 10:42 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] I'm with ya there, buddy. I love the time of year when the O's are officially eliminated from playoff contention. By then, the pre-season is starting. :headbang: :thumbsup:[/quote]

Im so gladd DC has baseball now and I dont have to drive up to Camdon to watch that garbage with a DH the American league teams call baseball.

Plus I can finally see the Reds at least once a year. :headbang:

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='434332' date='Jan 29 2007, 06:39 PM']I don't label people classless for having guns. I label him classless for pulling it on someone. He wasn't protecting himself; he was just aggravated and assaulted someone.

:0stfu: Prove it. :whistle:[/quote]

I agree with PP, Ray Ray didnt kill anyone...

As a matter of Fact he even sang about it in this Disney Video [url="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5116896898814455424&q=ray+of+light+and+ray+lewis"]"Ray of Light"[/url]

Unfortanlly it has been put in the Disney Vault and we cant get it anymore. -_-

[quote name='frankie martin' post='434315' date='Jan 29 2007, 06:02 PM']yeah, i guess it wouldn't be trash talkin. I still consider him one of the best MLBs in the game, hate his fucking guts though :)
B) Yeah, youre probably right. We do have some fuckstick fans though, that make the rest of us look bad, but every team has them. [b]Those guys were probably the same morons that were making fun of carson's injury, while on the bengals side of things you have the asswipes making fun of ben's motorcycle accident... there's stupid people everywhere[/b][/quote]

Yeah well you guys started it. :P

Besides I didnt make fun till after I knew he would be ok and back on the field.

Archived