Hey look ... FuckTards on the loose !!!!

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='435840' date='Feb 1 2007, 07:41 PM']Answer my question, ass. Aren't you proud of such great fans?[/quote]

Doesn't every team in the NFL have annoying fans??? I have been to Balt and Cincy, Cleve to watch a bunch of PGH games and here is what I have found. Every team has jerkoffs fans, every team has cool fans. That said, Cincy fans had the biggest chips on their shoulder of any I have encountered. For some reason, and this goes back 10 years, they want to try and pick fights all the time. The funny thing is, I have seen on many an asswhippun handed out by stiller fans on bungy fans. I don't know why cincy fans are so angry, maybe its the ugly city/women/pets/football teams that make you so pissed, whatever it is, get over it.

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='435407' date='Jan 31 2007, 08:03 PM']What assholes. I can't believe someone didn't punch them in the face. God, I hate Steeler fans. Those two are the worst kind of Steeler fans, and fans in general. I bet they leave early when they're losing.[/quote]

By the way, I'm quite sure you wouldn't punch anyone. You would sit their next to your hobbit wife/girlfriend and talk about punchin someone. But you would just sit there. Now go milk your mom!!!!

[quote name='CinciNC' post='437726' date='Feb 6 2007, 11:37 AM']Doesn't every team in the NFL have annoying fans??? I have been to Balt and Cincy, Cleve to watch a bunch of PGH games and here is what I have found. Every team has jerkoffs fans, every team has cool fans. That said, Cincy fans had the biggest chips on their shoulder of any I have encountered. For some reason, and this goes back 10 years, they want to try and pick fights all the time. The funny thing is, I have seen on many an asswhippun handed out by stiller fans on bungy fans. I don't know why cincy fans are so angry, maybe its the ugly city/women/pets/football teams that make you so pissed, whatever it is, get over it.[/quote]
I bet you handed out all those asswhippuns to didn't cha!

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='CinciNC' post='437726' date='Feb 6 2007, 11:37 AM']Doesn't every team in the NFL have annoying fans??? I have been to Balt and Cincy, Cleve to watch a bunch of PGH games and here is what I have found. Every team has jerkoffs fans, every team has cool fans. That said, Cincy fans had the biggest chips on their shoulder of any I have encountered. For some reason, and this goes back 10 years, they want to try and pick fights all the time. The funny thing is, I have seen on many an asswhippun handed out by stiller fans on bungy fans. I don't know why cincy fans are so angry, maybe its the ugly city/women/pets/football teams that make you so pissed, whatever it is, get over it.[/quote]
Steeler fans are so arrogant, some actually found something they could cheer for in the Ravens' first rout of them in the 3rd quarter... Joey Porter included. I've never come across a population of fans so arrogant. Sure, there are the cool Steeler fans. I've seen a few in my lifetime, but there is a larger percentage of bad stealers' fans (Charger fans are close) than any other team.

Archived