Ohio State vs Florida

Ohio state vs florida  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Ohio State of Florida?

• Ohio State
    • Florida

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Bengals1181' post='466285' date='Apr 3 2007, 08:53 AM']lol you know what I love? That the people talking shit aren't fans of either team. Seems kind of pathetic.[/quote]
you know what i love? the OSU fans attacking anything they can cuz they cant suck the OSU cock anymore.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='466303' date='Apr 3 2007, 09:16 AM']The Buckeyes had a great season.
They played a veteran team that came back to win another Championship.
The difference in the game is Florida hit their 3 point shots, and Ohio State didn`t.

There is no shame to be had over the Buckeyes season to this Buckeyes fan.

Yeah the Buckeyes were beaten in both National Championships by the Gators.
But what`s better . . . to be beaten in a National Championship game in football
and basketball, or to not even be in either game, while the real team you root for is sitting
at home watching the games like you are ?
I know my answer . . .[/quote]
thinking back to the bengals superbowl losses. i would MUCH rather not make it if im going to lose. First loser is a horrible feeling. I experienced it not long ago when Duke lost in the NC, wasnt cool. I would rather have them bounce earlier.

[quote name='McBallerson' post='466376' date='Apr 3 2007, 03:07 PM']Good win a by a strong Florida team. Oden owned everyone that stepped on the floor. The guy is nuts if he doesn't head to the NBA.[/quote]

Oden was personally responsible for the game not being a total blowout, as bad as OSU's shooting was they should have lost by 30, Oden may be the most dominate player I've watched play and the most intriguing thing is he's really not ready for the NBA just yet, one more year would do him good but not like going pro now would hurt him all that bad. If he's a top 5 pick then he would be stupid to stay

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='466435' date='Apr 3 2007, 12:20 PM']thinking back to the bengals superbowl losses. i would MUCH rather not make it if im going to lose. First loser is a horrible feeling. I experienced it not long ago when Duke lost in the NC, wasnt cool.[b] I would rather have them bounce earlier.[/b][/quote]

So you were happier, when the Bengals sucked in the 90's, than you were when they
went to Super Bowls, even though they lost them ? :rolleyes:

Personally, I`d rather watch my team keep playing, until they play for it all,
win or lose at the end.

As far as Duke goes, I hope that happens every year from here on out . . .

[quote name='Storm' post='466436' date='Apr 3 2007, 12:23 PM']Oden was personally responsible for the game not being a total blowout, [b]as bad as OSU's shooting was they should have lost by 30,[/b] Oden may be the most dominate player I've watched play and the most intriguing thing is he's really not ready for the NBA just yet, one more year would do him good but not like going pro now would hurt him all that bad. If he's a top 5 pick then he would be stupid to stay[/quote]

That's the worst 3-point shooting I've seen since WSU in '92 against Indiana...

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='466435' date='Apr 3 2007, 01:20 PM']you know what i love? the OSU fans attacking anything they can cuz they cant suck the OSU cock anymore.
thinking back to the bengals superbowl losses. i would MUCH rather not make it if im going to lose. First loser is a horrible feeling. I experienced it not long ago when Duke lost in the NC, wasnt cool. I would rather have them bounce earlier.[/quote]

who's attacking who? I"m not attacking anyone. I'm just laughing at people like you who are bashing fans of other teams for no reason about a game they didn't even have a team involved in.

Don't be a hater. :thumbsdown:

Archived