Ohio State vs Florida

Ohio state vs florida  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Ohio State of Florida?

• Ohio State
    • Florida

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='oldschooler' post='465477' date='Apr 1 2007, 12:43 PM'][img]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1995/gaterbait1tc3.jpg[/img][/quote]
i heard OSU fans are all about the nut :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag:

[quote name='Elflocko' post='465471' date='Apr 1 2007, 12:29 PM']I watched both games last night, and I just don't see OSU beating that team.

Dammit...[/quote]

Thats funny cause the gators couldnt even score in the first 10 min, and if affalo didnt get 3 fouls so quick it might have actually been a game...

how crazy is it though that its the same 2 teams as football. That is domination by 2 schools. Counting the game tomorrow the 2 schools combined records in football and basketball will be 85-11. Nothing like a good old 89% winning percentage.

[quote name='whodey319' post='465689' date='Apr 1 2007, 11:56 PM']how crazy is it though that its the same 2 teams as football. That is domination by 2 schools. Counting the game tomorrow the 2 schools combined records in football and basketball will be 85-11. Nothing like a good old 89% winning percentage.[/quote]

That's precisely why college sports suck - there's no parity at all. That, and the sham of these morons being associated with colleges.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='The Entertainer' post='465494' date='Apr 1 2007, 12:17 PM'][img]http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_18000/DS_18824_xl.jpg[/img][/quote]

Ummmm yeah. That`s great and all, but they`re playing in Atlanta Georgia . . .

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='465505' date='Apr 1 2007, 01:06 PM']i heard OSU fans are all about the nut :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag:[/quote]

What do you get when you put nuts on a wall ? Walnuts.
What did you get when you pee on nuts ? Peanuts.
What do you get when you put nuts on your chin ? A dick in your mouth.

:pointlaff:

[quote name='oldschooler' post='465728' date='Apr 2 2007, 08:10 AM']Ummmm yeah. That`s great and all, but they`re playing in Atlanta Georgia . . .
What do you get when you put nuts on a wall ? Walnuts.
What did you get when you pee on nuts ? Peanuts.
What do you get when you put nuts on your chin ? A dick in your mouth.

:pointlaff:[/quote]
:pointlaff:

[quote name='Hooky' post='465758' date='Apr 2 2007, 02:29 PM']Is the question asking who we're rooting for or who will win? I obviously want the bucks, but I wouldn't put any money on them.[/quote]
I don't know if I'd put money on the Buckeyes, but I wouldn't bet against a team with Conley on it's side. That kid is amazing. :afropic:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='465759' date='Apr 2 2007, 09:31 AM']I don't know if I'd put money on the Buckeyes, but I wouldn't bet against a team with Conley on it's side. That kid is amazing. :afropic:[/quote]

I'm really tired of Florida. It has nothing to do with the football championship. It's just that everyone's blowing them. I haven't heard anyone in the media picking OSU. After the Tenn and XU close calls, evryone was picking Memphis, then Georgetown. They're arguing that Georgetown lost that game, as opposed to the bucks winning it. MAybe they'll finally get respect if they win tonigt.

[quote name='Hooky' post='465764' date='Apr 2 2007, 02:40 PM']I'm really tired of Florida. It has nothing to do with the football championship. It's just that everyone's blowing them. I haven't heard anyone in the media picking OSU. After the Tenn and XU close calls, evryone was picking Memphis, then Georgetown. They're arguing that Georgetown lost that game, as opposed to the bucks winning it. MAybe they'll finally get respect if they win tonigt.[/quote]
I don't care if FL loses, or OSU wins. I don't care who gets the respect. I just want a Buckeye victory and a taste of sweet revenge for that debacle in January.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='465768' date='Apr 2 2007, 09:56 AM']I don't care if FL loses, or OSU wins. I don't care who gets the respect. I just want a Buckeye victory and a taste of sweet revenge for that debacle in January.[/quote]

I agree. I was just saying that nobody seems to think they have a chance. It will make it more ironic if the underdogs win tonight, just like they did in the football championship. What is the latest line anyway?

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='465397' date='Apr 1 2007, 02:05 AM']I dont think i could handle another loss to those fucking florida faggots....FUCK FLORIDA![/quote]

FUck OSU. Florida is takin it home agian baby. Over those overrated OSU FUCkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ninja:

only good thing to come outta ohio is the Bengals :) :contract:

[quote name='oldschooler' post='465477' date='Apr 1 2007, 12:43 PM'][img]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1995/gaterbait1tc3.jpg[/img][/quote]

Saw that same image before the National champ game in football. The Gator's fear no nut!!!!!!

Saw that same image before the National champ game in football. The Gator's fear no nut!!!!!!

We were sitting here in Columbus on that January night...so relaxed, so confident, so cocky. People were set to go buy their championship gear at the malls...who graciously announced they would be open at 11pm to welcome the gear-buying throngs.

Nobody...I mean nobody...gave Florida a ghost of a chance. Well....

We are sitting here in Columbus tonight. No stores have announced any openings to sell gear. The squawking heads have all but given it to Mr. Ponytail. They are sitting real pretty. Nobody...I mean nobody...gives Ohio State a ghost of a chance. And their fans are so relaxed, so confident, so cocky.

Well...

Archived