Ohio State vs Florida

Ohio state vs florida  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Ohio State of Florida?

• Ohio State
    • Florida

I've watched 5 or 6 OSU games, and probably 7 or 8 UF games (one live).

This isn't even going to be close. This will be a bigger blowout than the Football game was for Florida.
Of course, people were saying that an OSU win in Football was guaranteed, so I don't know...

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='465533' date='Apr 1 2007, 02:59 PM']Thats funny cause the gators couldnt even score in the first 10 min, and if affalo didnt get 3 fouls so quick it might have actually been a game...[/quote]

They seem to be scoring just fine this time around.

Hope the Bucks turn it on early in the 2nd half or they're toast... :thumbsdown:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='466154' date='Apr 2 2007, 10:16 PM'][b]Ohio State is getting worked[/b] :whistle:[/quote]
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Maybe the oden cock lovers will quiet a little. Sadly the Noah cock lovers will probably increase :(

It is nice to see this happen considering the OSU fans i know are bullshit bandwagoners who abandoned UC :onoudidnt:

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='466159' date='Apr 2 2007, 10:29 PM']:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Maybe the oden cock lovers will quiet a little. Sadly the Noah cock lovers will probably increase :(
It is nice to see this happen considering the OSU fans i know are bullshit bandwagoners who abandoned UC :onoudidnt:[/quote]

I actually agree with you!

Florida is trying to do what the Bearcats have done......

win it twice in a row :)

UC 1961-1962 :headbang:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='466178' date='Apr 2 2007, 10:54 PM']I actually agree with you!

[b]Florida is trying to do what the Bearcats have done......
win it twice in a row [/b]:)

UC 1961-1962 :headbang:[/quote]
AND THOSE DUKIES! 1991-1992 :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='466189' date='Apr 2 2007, 11:12 PM']This is a joke. Refs trying to hand OSU the game.[/quote]

If your talking about the time they are taking to give them back the ball OSUs coach was getting on them about that.

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='466197' date='Apr 2 2007, 11:31 PM']LOL poor suckeyes.... not really.[/quote]

haha how'd your team do, or are you a bandwagon Gator?

Congrats to the Gators. They got it done. IMO, Humphrey was the difference in the game. Everytime OSU would go on a run, he put a dagger in it.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='466199' date='Apr 3 2007, 03:40 AM'][b]Congrats to the Gators. They got it done. IMO, Humphrey was the difference in the game. Everytime OSU would go on a run, he put a dagger in it.[/b][/quote]

I agree about Humphrey, the guy put a dagger into the last 4 oppononts

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='Storm' post='466203' date='Apr 2 2007, 11:47 PM']I agree about Humphrey, the guy put a dagger into the last 4 oppononts[/quote]

no doubt. I think he really killed at least 2 rallies that OSU was mounting.

This was the best all around game I've seen Oden play. I think he and Conley will both return next year to make another run. Oden has openly stated he wants to get consistent in his game and doesn't want to go to the NBA until he can dominate night in and night out like he did tonight.

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='rbsohio30' post='466212' date='Apr 3 2007, 12:05 AM'][size=7][b]Gators WIN[/b][/size][/quote]

ummm duh? did you have to go online to check and make sure?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='NASTYNATI' post='466238' date='Apr 3 2007, 01:40 AM']BWAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT![/quote]
x2.

u know what i love, all the excuses ive been hearing. The best excuse ive heard so far is: if Green and Lee Humph werent so hot we would have won by 20.

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='466256' date='Apr 3 2007, 03:00 AM']x2.
u know what i love, all the excuses ive been hearing. The best excuse ive heard so far is: if Green and Lee Humph werent so hot we would have won by 20.[/quote]

lol you know what I love? That the people talking shit aren't fans of either team. Seems kind of pathetic.

Guest oldschooler
The Buckeyes had a great season.
They played a veteran team that came back to win another Championship.
The difference in the game is Florida hit their 3 point shots, and Ohio State didn`t.

There is no shame to be had over the Buckeyes season to this Buckeyes fan.

Yeah the Buckeyes were beaten in both National Championships by the Gators.
But what`s better . . . to be beaten in a National Championship game in football
and basketball, or to not even be in either game, while the real team you root for is sitting
at home watching the games like you are ?

I know my answer . . .

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='oldschooler' post='466303' date='Apr 3 2007, 09:16 AM']The Buckeyes had a great season.
They played a veteran team that came back to win another Championship.
The difference in the game is Florida hit their 3 point shots, and Ohio State didn`t.

There is no shame to be had over the Buckeyes season to this Buckeyes fan.

Yeah the Buckeyes were beaten in both National Championships by the Gators.
But what`s better . . . to be beaten in a National Championship game in football
and basketball, or to not even be in either game, while the real team you root for is sitting
at home watching the games like you are ?
I know my answer . . .[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='466285' date='Apr 3 2007, 08:53 AM']lol you know what I love? That the people talking shit aren't fans of either team. Seems kind of pathetic.[/quote] :1violin:

how many buckeye basketball "fans" are there? seriously? untill thad motta got there no one in cincinnati gave a shit about OSU basketball. Now the town is full "DIE HARD" osu basketball fans. Kind of like the football team and jim tressell. Osu fans talk shit to anyone who will listen, so when they lose its fun to talk back.

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='whodey24k' post='466332' date='Apr 3 2007, 10:06 AM']:1violin:

how many buckeye basketball "fans" are there? seriously? untill thad motta got there no one in cincinnati gave a shit about OSU basketball. Now the town is full "DIE HARD" osu basketball fans. Kind of like the football team and jim tressell. Osu fans talk shit to anyone who will listen, so when they lose its fun to talk back.[/quote]

lol other than CJ, who is talking shit in this thread?

Archived