Reds vs. D-Backs Game 1

Guest CincyInDC

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='469287' date='Apr 10 2007, 12:00 AM']tell me about it! now we just officially got our first two loses in a row![/quote]

Thanks for rubbing it in...

Gaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ninja:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='469265' date='Apr 10 2007, 12:33 AM']why not put castro in after hamilton got on, bunt, then pinch hit valentin with a guy on second with one out??[/quote]
cuz hamilton is a hell of a lot faster than castro, without a doubt.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='469293' date='Apr 10 2007, 01:13 AM']cuz hamilton is a hell of a lot faster than castro, without a doubt.[/quote]

Amen, you didnt understand me correctly. I didnt mean sub castro for hamilton, i meant put castro at bat after hamilton was on 1st base, pinch hit castro since I would assume he is one of our better bunters, and have him bunt hamilton over. Then Hamilton would be on 2nd with 1 out and we could pinch hit Valentin and if he singled like he did we would have tied the game.

Get what im saying?

Gotta get that runner in scoring position...

Guest CincyInDC
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='469389' date='Apr 10 2007, 09:45 AM']Amen, you didnt understand me correctly. I didnt mean sub castro for hamilton, i meant put castro at bat after hamilton was on 1st base, pinch hit castro since I would assume he is one of our better bunters, and have him bunt hamilton over. Then Hamilton would be on 2nd with 1 out and we could pinch hit Valentin and if he singled like he did we would have tied the game.

Get what im saying?

Gotta get that runner in scoring position...[/quote]

Sadly, it's moot.

Archived