West Virgina Pride

As a fan of the Mountaineers I was sorry to hear of Pacman and Henry suspensions today. Really like them both. Man, WVU is turing into Playmakers from ESPN. Henry/Pacman/Huggins???? What's next?

Regarding Henry as much as I liked him at WVU and still follow him as a Steeler fan I am smiling a bit knowing how this affects the Bengals. :thumbsup:

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='469699' date='Apr 10 2007, 03:15 PM']As a fan of the Mountaineers I was sorry to hear of Pacman and Henry suspensions today. Really like them both. Man, WVU is turing into Playmakers from ESPN. Henry/Pacman/Huggins???? What's next?

Regarding Henry as much as I liked him at WVU and still follow him as a Steeler fan I am smiling a bit knowing how this affects the Bengals. :thumbsup:[/quote]

If one player effects our chances of winning (aside from Carson) then were in trouble arent we?

Dont count us out yet.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='469699' date='Apr 10 2007, 03:15 PM']As a fan of the Mountaineers I was sorry to hear of Pacman and Henry suspensions today. Really like them both. Man, WVU is turing into Playmakers from ESPN. Henry/Pacman/Huggins???? What's next?

Regarding Henry as much as I liked him at WVU and still follow him as a Steeler fan I am smiling a bit knowing how this affects the Bengals. :thumbsup:[/quote]

yeah, you'll see us on the field! we do have enough recievers you know!
and the second game we play we will have chris henry on the field!

now go back home to W.V. !!!

[img]http://dobhran.nbci.com/images/westvirginia.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='469799' date='Apr 10 2007, 04:27 PM']yeah, you'll see us on the field! we do have enough recievers you know!
and the second game we play we will have chris henry on the field!

now go back home to W.V. !!!

[img]http://dobhran.nbci.com/images/westvirginia.jpg[/img][/quote]

Do you jerkoff to old photos of your grandmother??>

Damn... got my shoes dirty at the gym... got a towel? :afropic:

People are talking about the drop-off when Henry was out 2 or 3 games last year. But there are 2 differences:

1. Prep time - They have 5 months to adjust the WR corps instead of a week.

2. Barring any more injuries, they'll actually have a healthy back-up for him. Holt and McNeill were the only 3rd WR options. last year. Chatman was either gimpy or out during that time, Brazelle(sp) and Tab Perry were out. And even TJ played while questionable.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='472537' date='Apr 15 2007, 12:20 PM'][url="http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm"]http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm[/url][/quote]

Your a little late (or should I say "slow" (ie:retarted)) with that we've already seen it.

Archived