Where do you live?

whodey319

Guest oldschooler

Damn !

We have an Age thread, a What`s your name thread and now a Where do you live thread.
All I need is a What`s your Social Security number thread, and I`m going on a shopping spree !

:ninja:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='oldschooler' post='492521' date='May 29 2007, 07:26 PM']Damn !

We have an Age thread, a What`s your name thread and now a Where do you live thread.
All I need is a What`s your Social Security number thread, and I`m going on a shopping spree !

:ninja:[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='492521' date='May 29 2007, 07:26 PM']Damn !

nice one old, I spit my beer out,

thats why i lied about my name, age and dob

:ninja:

[quote name='The J Dub' post='492236' date='May 29 2007, 01:02 AM']Middletown, Ohio
born and raised
on the the playground
Is where I spent most of my days
chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool
just shootin some bball outside at sunset park

[quote name='Storm' post='496050' date='Jun 5 2007, 06:42 PM']I don't think Dayton has ghettos, pretty sure its all one ghetto :whistle:[/quote]
Ahhh ahahhaha! Ain't that the truth!!! I grew up in Bellevue and just moved to Ft Thomas. Storm... I lived on Fairfield Ave in Bellevue. Where abouts did you live??

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='492282' date='May 29 2007, 06:49 AM']in the ghettos of dayton ky.[/quote]
I feel for you. That place is overrun with crack/meth addicts and white trash now. I dated one for a minute's worth of sex once. Ewwww.

I lived for a number of years in Ft Thomas while obtaining my English degree from NKU on the 10 year plan. I lived on Ft Thomas Ave (North) across from the Ameristop, I lived with my parental units for a couple months on the old fort after I got out of the Army, and then I lived off 27 on the border of Highland Heights in an apartment with my brother for about 4 years.
Good times, especially when the bored Ft Thomas police decided to pull me over every other night as I returned home from my late-night waiting tables job at 2:00 am.... :headbang:

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='496056' date='Jun 5 2007, 11:04 PM']Ahhh ahahhaha! Ain't that the truth!!! I grew up in Bellevue and just moved to Ft Thomas. Storm... I lived on Fairfield Ave in Bellevue. Where abouts did you live??[/quote]

lived on Taylor Ave when I first got married, my wife is from Bellevue. Ft Thomas is nice and quiet but the police are like the gustapo there.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='496069' date='Jun 5 2007, 11:27 PM']I lived for a number of years in Ft Thomas while obtaining my English degree from NKU on the 10 year plan. I lived on Ft Thomas Ave (North) across from the Ameristop, I lived with my parental units for a couple months on the old fort after I got out of the Army, and then I lived off 27 on the border of Highland Heights in an apartment with my brother for about 4 years.
Good times, [b]especially when the bored Ft Thomas police decided to pull me over every other night as I returned home from my late-night waiting tables job at 2:00 am.[/b]... :headbang:[/quote]

I just posted how bad the police were there :lol: I think I've been pulled over there at least 5 times for nothing, never got a ticket but still was hassled

[quote name='Storm' post='496079' date='Jun 5 2007, 05:39 PM']I just posted how bad the police were there :lol: I think I've been pulled over there at least 5 times for nothing, never got a ticket but still was hassled[/quote]
It's not so much that they are BAD, it's just that Ft Thomas is such a sleepy old-money town that they have NOTHING to bust people for except young people for DUI's and misdemeanor pot possession. They gotta fund their existence somehow...

Guest LeakyBengal

[quote name='Storm' post='496103' date='Jun 5 2007, 08:14 PM']So you live on Chateau Ridge?[/quote]

:blush:

you ain't gonna break into my house or nothing......... are you.

I live in Mt Lookout, literally about 50 yards from the square. Drinking and walking isnt always easy, but boy is it convenient!

BTW, I had Chicken Jalfrezi from Baba India today, one of my favs!

Whats the recipe you have?

Archived