Paris Hilton's T-Mobile Phonebook Hacked

Boomer07

Somebody somehow managed to hack into Paris Hilton's cellphone and get her complete phonebook and pictues. Here are the links:

[url="http://www.wouldyouhitthis.com/hiltonphone/book.html"]Paris Hilton's Phonebook[/url]

[url="http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/gossip/paris-hilton/paris-hilton-hacked-033638.php"]The Pictures[/url] [b]<----NWS!!![/b]

How does that happen? All my phone numbers etc. are saved on my phone (not that anyone would want my phone numbers :P ). But, I wouldn't have thought that this was possible.

Oh, for those of you that are planning to "drunk dial" Lindsay Lohan, this happened a few days ago, so I'm sure all of the numbers and email addresses have been changed by now. ;)

i think the site is www.paris-hacked.com or something

but as for how it happened...
paris has a t-mobile phone (sidekick II, i think) that was given to her for free by the company, this company somehow has set it up so that u can manage your account online, that is manage all of your contacts, messages, planner, and photos online, well of course when this happens it leaves an opening for hackers to get into personal data

so to answer your ?, nobody actually hacked into her phone, they instead hacked into t-mobiles data base and stole all of the information from her account (her phones info, info that paris herself put into her phone which was then transferred onto the website), i'm pretty sure it was some australian guy but i could be mistaken

anyways did u see the naked lesbian kiss?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Feb 22 2005, 11:38 PM']anyways did u see the naked lesbian kiss?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!
[right][post="50202"][/post][/right][/quote]

Are you kidding? It's my new wallpaper. :wub:

I wonder who the other chick is?

Seriously though, thanks for the info. I didn't get how that worked.

actually no one even hacked into the t-mobile database, not even close, that report should be out next week as an official release, the problem they have in proving that, is that her account is looked at like 200 times a day, the fool put it in her own name (all celebs put them in agents name or something) so any worker can look at the account, no personal info at all can be seen, but the call log and junk, not a single phone other than teh sidekick could have been put in this same situation, the sidekick is run strictly from a wireless server (actually hosted by Danger, Inc) and all they needed was her password, could have been guessed, or leaked through a friend, overheard, anything, and they just logged in and copied the info, they have the ip from where th account was accessed, it was a college computer room (not sure which) so finding the person will possibly be tough

in no way is t-mobile unsafe or vulnerable, there was a hack a few months back, someone got into personal info, no one inof was used, and they were all given 6 months free service for any inconvenience, one of the persons info that was obtained was an FBI agent.

unfortuinetly its better news to headline that t-mobile got HACKED, .. someone got her password, and just logged in, just like if someone got your password and logged into your account here and saw your buddies list and PM's... certainly wouldnt mean my site got hacked...

the media sucks... and because of it i have to explain that whole story about 15 times a day at work.

just about every news story is blown out of proportion towards one side or another, remember this when your watching the news and taking it as "fact"..

[quote]the sidekick is run strictly from a wireless server (actually hosted by Danger, Inc) and all they needed was her password, could have been guessed, or leaked through a friend, overheard, anything,[/quote]

yeah a press release said her tinkerbell was her password, which is in fact the name of her damn dog.

I FUCKING HATE THAT>> PARIS AND NICOLE NEED TO BURN IN HELL BECAUSE THEY POLUTE MY FUCKING TV..... my g.f. loves that shit and it drives me nuts.. she is always now like thats so hot.. i want to smack her and tell her u have more braincells in ur fuckin pinky then those girls work with on a daily basis dont fucking act like them.... fuckin a.... u figure they would look up to someone better then that.. what have they ever done.. nothing they were born to rich parents they are about as dumb as a bucket of chicken.. and personaly i dont think they should have kids.. the gene pool needs to clean house on them

Guest BengalLady
[quote name='BengalsCat' date='Feb 24 2005, 10:52 AM']LMAO... yeah i just cant take it anymore.. i thought one season was to much... i am stuck on third and cant escape it i am in valley girl hell
[right][post="50896"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Like oh my God, gag me with a spoon, like thats hott. hehe [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='BengalLady' date='Feb 24 2005, 11:29 AM']Calm down Cat, I don't like them much either.  I just think their stupidity is so funny.

Thats hott. :lol:   Sorry, i could not resist.
[right][post="50876"][/post][/right][/quote]

It works for Jessica Simpson, for them its mildly annoying.

[quote]I actually have access to a program that you can download to any computer that can tell you every username and password that has ever been used on that computer[/quote]

And you obviously cant be trusted. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/17.gif[/img]

*My 100th post woohoo im so proud!

Guest BengalLady

[quote name='The J Dub' date='Feb 26 2005, 08:52 AM']And you obviously cant be trusted.      [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//17.gif[/img]
*My 100th post woohoo im so proud!
[right][post="51983"][/post][/right][/quote]

Congrats on your 100th. :)

Archived