'07 GB FF Pay League

[center] [img]http://appraisalnewsonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/money_2.jpg[/img]

[size=5]SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!![/size] [/center]

Lets discuss here!

Who's interested? How much per spot? We sending all the $$ to the commish? Money order/checks/paypal?

Of course we should pay up front imo, since what happen last time :rolleyes: (which is why we should start soon, some of ya'll prolly will be slow mofos to get your money in! :D )

BJ, ya plan on heading it up again? No? Anyone else interested?

Who to go with? NFL/Espn/Yahoo/etc? How many players? Rules/scoring?

etc..etc...

-----------

I'd be in! (but not interested to be commish, dunno wtf i'm doing)

I enjoyed last seasons league, how the scoring/setup was. I didn't mind Yahoo, paying the extra for the live stats is no biggie imo. But i'm open for others.

I like 12 teams, $25 per person. $300 pot.

Also I think sending money orders is the way to go vs cash/paypal. Also when we send it, should we add delivery confirmation or signature required to who ever we send it to (signature confirm I like) ? Cover both parties so the sender can't say it was sent when it wasn't or the collecter says never received when they did. (peace of mind)

[center] [img]http://thebestsportsblog.com/images/chad.jpg[/img] [/center]

[quote name='Notorious' post='511179' date='Jul 16 2007, 01:34 AM'][center] [img]http://appraisalnewsonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/money_2.jpg[/img]

[size=5]SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!![/size] [/center]

Lets discuss here!

Who's interested? How much per spot? We sending all the $$ to the commish? Money order/checks/paypal?

Of course we should pay up front imo, since what happen last time :rolleyes: (which is why we should start soon, some of ya'll prolly will be slow mofos to get your money in! :D )

BJ, ya plan on heading it up again? No? Anyone else interested?

Who to go with? NFL/Espn/Yahoo/etc? How many players? Rules/scoring?

etc..etc...

-----------

I'd be in! (but not interested to be commish, dunno wtf i'm doing)

I enjoyed last seasons league, how the scoring/setup was. I didn't mind Yahoo, paying the extra for the live stats is no biggie imo. But i'm open for others.

I like 12 teams, $25 per person. $300 pot.

Also I think sending money orders is the way to go vs cash/paypal. Also when we send it, should we add delivery confirmation or signature required to who ever we send it to (signature confirm I like) ? Cover both parties so the sender can't say it was sent when it wasn't or the collecter says never received when they did. (peace of mind)

[center] [img]http://thebestsportsblog.com/images/chad.jpg[/img] [/center][/quote]

I'm in, $25 seems like a easy amount for everyone to pay

[quote name='whodey319' post='511304' date='Jul 16 2007, 03:51 PM']im in and ill be commish if no one wants to do it. Im trustworthy enough and have been around long enough. I can even set up a paypal account just for the league and do it that way.

Let me know[/quote]

How bout we just send you a cashiers check for the $25 instead of the paypal thing?

[quote name='Storm' post='511492' date='Jul 16 2007, 08:11 PM']How bout we just send you a cashiers check for the $25 instead of the paypal thing?[/quote]

That's like walking to the store instead of driving. I'd be interested in a paypal system.

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='511673' date='Jul 17 2007, 04:55 PM']That's like walking to the store instead of driving. I'd be interested in a paypal system.[/quote]

Never used paypal, not sure if my dumbass can figure out how to, still haven't figured out how to deposit in Go's Bodog site -_-

doesnt matter to me, paypal is 100x better than a cashiers check but if the old fogies dont know how to use it then that is fine. We can even do both for all i care. Ive always played on yahoo but if we want somewhere else let me know and ill set it up and post the info

all is done as a yahoo league. Settings and scoring are below so if anyone sees a problem say so and it can still be changed. if you want to join let me know via PM with your email address and i will send an invite and also give you my paypal name or my home address. Please make team names your name on go-bengals.com so everyone knows who it is. I am the first team so 11 slots are open.

[quote]League Settings
Scoring Type Head-to-Head
Divisions No
Playoffs Week 15, 16 and 17 (8 teams)
Max Teams 12
League Start Week 1
Can't Cut List None
Max Moves No maximum
Max Trades No maximum
Trade Reject Time 2 days
Trade End Date November 30, 2007
Trade Review League Votes
Waiver Time 2 days
Waiver Type Continual rolling list
Sun - Tue Waivers No
Post Draft Players Free Agents
Quarterback (QB) 1
Wide Receiver (WR) 3
Runningback (RB) 2
Tight End (TE) 1
Wide Receiver/Tight End (W/T) 0
Wide Receiver/Runningback (W/R) 0
Kickers (K) 1
Defensive Teams (DEF) 1
Defensive Player (D) 2
Defensive Lineman (DL) 0
Defensive Back (DB) 0
Bench (BN) 6
Scoring SettingsEdit Settings Passing Touchdowns 6 Points
Interceptions -1 Points
Passing Yards 25 Yards = 1 Point
Rushing Touchdowns 6 Points
Rushing Yards 10 Yards = 1 Point
Reception Touchdowns 6 Points
Reception Yards 10 Yards = 1 Point
Return Touchdowns 6 Points
Offensive Fumble Return TD 6 Points
2-Point Conversions 2 Points
Fumbles Lost -2 Points
Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3 Points
Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3 Points
Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3 Points
Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4 Points
Field Goals 50+ Yards 5 Points
Point After Attempt Made 1 Points
Points Allowed 0 points 10 Points
Points Allowed 1-6 points 7 Points
Points Allowed 7-13 points 4 Points
Points Allowed 14-20 points 1 Points
Points Allowed 21-27 points 0 Points
Points Allowed 28-34 points -1 Points
Points Allowed 35+ points -4 Points
Sack 1 Points
Interception 2 Points
Fumble Recovery 2 Points
Touchdown 6 Points
Safety 2 Points
Block Kick 2 Points
Tackle Solo 1 Points
Sack 2 Points
Interception 2 Points
Fumble Force 2 Points
Fumble Recovery 1 Points
Touchdown 6 Points
Safety 3 Points
Block Kick 2 Points
Fractional Points No
Negative Points Yes[/quote]

Just set up my pay pal account and confirmed it but I used a extra account and have to add some cash in there but I physically have to go to the bank and deposit it but I'm leaving for Louisville 6:00am tommorow and won't be back in time and then I'm headed to Toledo Friday Morning 5:00am, first chance I will have is Saturday morning but it will definitely be there.

[size=3]Questions[/size]

Seen some conflicting scoring on interceptions, sacks and fumble recoveries. Is one for the defense and one for the individual player?

Seen where you start 2 defensive players. Can you start 2 DBs or 2 DLs or do you have to start one each?

And did I read it right that you could actually start 4 WRs?

Its on Bitches! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//19.gif[/img] :049: :headbang: :2rave:

[quote name='Storm' post='512378' date='Jul 18 2007, 10:38 PM']Just set up my pay pal account and confirmed it but I used a extra account and have to add some cash in there but I physically have to go to the bank and deposit it but I'm leaving for Louisville 6:00am tommorow and won't be back in time and then I'm headed to Toledo Friday Morning 5:00am, first chance I will have is Saturday morning but it will definitely be there.
[size=3]Questions[/size]

Seen some conflicting scoring on interceptions, sacks and fumble recoveries. Is one for the defense and one for the individual player?

Seen where you start 2 defensive players. Can you start 2 DBs or 2 DLs or do you have to start one each?

And did I read it right that you could actually start 4 WRs?

Its on Bitches! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//19.gif[/img] :049: :headbang: :2rave:[/quote]
the defense thing is team stats the first time and individual the 2nd. and you can start any defensive position for you 2 players.

it says 3 WR and 1 TE but i can change it to 2 WR if thats what we want, i just used the default on the players.

I wont be in the office today so i wont get emails or PM's til tonight

[quote name='Storm' post='513723' date='Jul 21 2007, 08:45 PM']Got my money in my account and ready to go, all I have to do is make a deposit to paypal
Is there a charge for using paypal?[/quote]
yes but it should be less than a dollar to send $25

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in if we can get a full league. PM me with details. The settings are fine, though I wouldn't mind seeing it with 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 WR/RB, just because that is the only way I've ever played. Seems to give you more flexibility and make the weekly lineup decision more interesting.

[quote name='happyrid' post='519705' date='Aug 1 2007, 02:02 AM']I wouldn't mind seeing it with 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 WR/RB, just because that is the only way I've ever played. Seems to give you more flexibility and make the weekly lineup decision more interesting.[/quote]

I like that also along with 1 TE/WR

Also.. any way to change the live draft date to a day that might agree with everyone? Or at least later that night on Wed. I'll still be @ work at 7pm :(

Sunday evening would be nice.

Archived