When did Air America get the boot?

[quote name='mongo' post='517517' date='Jul 27 2007, 02:48 PM']1360 AM is now an ESPN affiliate. When did this happen?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]You listened to Air America?

Maybe you are not so bad after all.[/b][/color]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

[quote name='sneaky' post='517534' date='Jul 27 2007, 03:25 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]You listened to Air America?

Maybe you are not so bad after all.[/b][/color]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

Sorry to disappoint you. I actually removed 1360 from my car's presets when Homer moved to 1530. Talk Radio political shows annoy me. I just happened to flip to it last night on my way home and found it to be ESPN now. I'm excited. There was a very weak signaled ESPN station somewhere in the area, but reception would always fuzz out at night. I'm pleased to have a better signal for it again.... Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much I'll listen to it without Dan Patrick.

[quote name='mongo' post='517551' date='Jul 27 2007, 03:48 PM']Sorry to disappoint you. I actually removed 1360 from my car's presets when Homer moved to 1530. Talk Radio political shows annoy me. I just happened to flip to it last night on my way home and found it to be ESPN now. I'm excited. There was a very weak signaled ESPN station somewhere in the area, but reception would always fuzz out at night. I'm pleased to have a better signal for it again.... Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much I'll listen to it without Dan Patrick.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Typical Wii owner.[/b][/color] -_-

:ninja:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='517657' date='Jul 27 2007, 06:07 PM']Air America was just as trashy and horribly biased as Rush Limpdick. All those shows serve to do is inflame the opinions of far-leaning people into a nonsensical lather.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Sounds like something Kige would say. [/b][/color]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='517668' date='Jul 27 2007, 06:23 PM']If Kige were a black man, he would have posted more than a smiley.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]If Kige were a black man, I would personally kill him before he could have any offspring.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='517652' date='Jul 27 2007, 06:04 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Typical Wii owner.[/b][/color] -_-
:ninja:[/quote]

lol. I'm an owner of Apple products too. All I have to do is grab a GTi, and I'll have hit the lifestyle trifecta. VWiiPod?

[quote name='ONYX' post='517955' date='Jul 28 2007, 09:35 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]If Kige were a black man, I would personally kill him before he could have any offspring.[/b][/color][/quote]

If Kige were a black man his name would be Marcus.

:ninja:

Archived