why is Shayne kicking off?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='557003' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:02 PM']You know that she is Shayne's sister, right? So maybe, just [i]maybe[/i], she has more insight into this particular topic than you or I.
I mean, she actually talks to the guy, you know?[/quote]

common sence has no place in this thread (or this board lately) bung, what's wrong with you?

I blame Chad, he clearly is distracting the teams unit and making linebackers we dont have miss tackles they shouldn't miss due to the fatigue of watching his antics.

Come on now bung, get with the program. :contract:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='557009' date='Sep 24 2007, 06:05 PM']common sence has no place in this thread (or this board lately) bung, what's wrong with you?
I blame Chad, he clearly is distracting the teams unit and making linebackers we dont have miss tackles they shouldn't miss due to the fatigue of watching his antics.

Come on now bung, get with the program. :contract:[/quote]
Sir, yes SIR!
:blush:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='557003' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:02 PM']You know that she is Shayne's sister, right? So maybe, just [i]maybe[/i], she has more insight into this particular topic than you or I.
I mean, she actually talks to the guy, you know?[/quote]

her first post "His hip is fine. They are not kicking it that way because of that. " then she says his hip is sore? which is it?
her insight is limited to protecting Shayne apparently. I have 2 sisters so I know I'm pissing in the wind, but all my post was intended to do was ask if he's hurt why dont we get hm some help.
I know what I see.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='557009' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:05 PM']common sence has no place in this thread (or this board lately) bung, what's wrong with you?

Come on now bung, get with the program. :contract:[/quote]

maybe Chad can kick into the endzone when he's not looking for cameras to mug into! :lol:

[quote name='ncBengal' post='557011' date='Sep 24 2007, 06:07 PM']her first post "His hip is fine. They are not kicking it that way because of that. " then she says his hip is sore? which is it?
her insight is limited to protecting Shayne apparently. I have 2 sisters so I know I'm pissing in the wind, but all my post was intended to do was ask if he's hurt why dont we get hm some help.
I know what I see.[/quote]
I think you're being disengenuous now. His hip can be both "fine" as in "it's sore, but I can still kick effectively" and "sore" as in "it's hurting me some, but it isn't a big deal."
And the point she was making is that Shayne was being instructed by the coaches because our special teams coverag has been so lousy that they would rather have an up-man field the ball on a quirky kick than boom it to their premier returner,
We've been burned so badly by ST coverage so far this year that I find it hard to believe that you don't understand that.
And yeah, she's protective of Shayne....what are sisters for!!??

[quote name='ncBengal' post='557004' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:02 PM']your just mad cause I'm right and your wrong. Again.[/quote]

yep, that surely must be it.

I love how we have all these new posters coming out of the woodwork so cocksure of themselves, and even though 90% of the board is proving them wrong, they are stubborn enough and narrow-minded enough to think that they are the only right person in the world. It never ceases to amaze.

And after they are proven wrong, their only response is to make some dumbass/smartass comment that doesn't have anything to do with the original comment.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='557024' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:16 PM']I just can't believe that of all the things we could complain about in the past two losses, some here are focusing on one player that definetely is NOT a part of the problem.[/quote]

1st it was chad after he had a great game

now its shayne

We still have 14 weeks.... :P

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='557020' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:14 PM']yep, that surely must be it.
I love how we have all these new posters coming out of the woodwork so cocksure of themselves, and even though 90% of the board is proving them wrong, they are stubborn enough and narrow-minded enough to think that they are the only right person in the world. It never ceases to amaze.

And after they are proven wrong, their only response is to make some [b]dumbasssmartass comment that doesn't have anything to do with the original comment.[/b][/quote]

what? like this "and one just posted directly below you"

[quote name='Bunghole' post='557024' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:16 PM']I just can't believe that of all the things we could complain about in the past two losses, some here are focusing on one player that definetely is NOT a part of the problem.[/quote]

I can only complain about one thing at a time. Be patient!

[quote name='ncBengal' post='557029' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:19 PM']what? like this "and one just posted directly below you"[/quote]

please find one worthwhile post of yours.

Your Chad BS last week was comical at best. It at least would have been more accurate this week.

And now this week to go after Shayne when, while it was a bad play, was not anywhere near the most important reason we lost yesterday? It's a joke.

I still highly doubt you're a Bengals fan (save me the 20 yr crap). Claim it all you want, doesn't make it true. I half think you're a fan from another team that is just doing his best to stir up shit and be a nusance.

I mean honestly, what kind of fan is so fucking bitter as you have been the last week? Give it a rest man. I doubt you made one (serious) positive post in the past week since you've surfaced.

If you're that fed up with the team, why are you hanging around here? You're not a loyal fan, even if you are shelling out the cash. Loyalty is from within, and you don't have it.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='557044' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:30 PM']please find one worthwhile post of yours. [b]You can always use the ignore feature if it bothers you so bad.[/b]
Your Chad BS last week was comical at best. It at least would have been more accurate this week. [b]your coming around![/b]
And now this week to go after Shayne when, [b]am not![/b] while it was a bad play, was not anywhere near the most important reason we lost yesterday? [b]never said was now did I?[/b] It's a joke. [b]as are your responses[/b].
I still highly doubt you're a Bengals fan (save me the 20 yr crap). Claim it all you want, doesn't make it true. I half think you're a fan from another team that is just doing his best to stir up shit and be a nusance. [b]OK, now you've crossed the line[/b].
I mean honestly, what kind of fan is so fucking bitter as you have been the last week? [b]one who hates losing to scrub teams [/b]Give it a rest man. I doubt you made one (serious) positive post in the past week since you've surfaced. [b]your opinion[/b]

If you're that fed up with the team, why are you hanging around here? You're not a loyal fan, [b]can I say F$$$ You on here?[/b] even if you are shelling out the cash. Loyalty is from within, and you don't have it. [b]Your such a naive little boy, when you grow up we'll talk again[/b][/quote]

Archived