How do I see who is on my network?

Tigris

[quote name='GoBengals' post='562656' date='Oct 2 2007, 07:26 PM']so after your logged into the screen, on the left there should be list of shit down the left, under maintanance there is "attached devices"[/quote]
it's like a search engine look now. there is definitely no orderly list. no maintenance at all... no attached devices... well, at least on this screen there isnt

[quote name='Tigris' post='562660' date='Oct 2 2007, 07:34 PM']it's like a search engine look now. there is definitely no orderly list. no maintenance at all... no attached devices... well, at least on this screen there isnt[/quote]

thats odd.. hmmm what options does it give you

[quote name='GoBengals' post='562667' date='Oct 2 2007, 07:44 PM']thats odd.. hmmm what options does it give you[/quote]

i dont have any. it looks like any regular search engine with a bunch of links.

[quote name='Elflocko' post='562668' date='Oct 2 2007, 07:45 PM']Do you have network security implemented?
And Netgear sucks donkey cock...[/quote]

i dont know?

i wouldnt know about netgear... it's all im accustomed to.

thanks for trying to help guys, i appreciate it. i just keep getting kicked off the net and it gets irritating. it's only my xbox by the way, not my computer.

[quote name='Tigris' post='562674' date='Oct 2 2007, 07:56 PM']i dont have any. it looks like any regular search engine with a bunch of links.
i dont know?

i wouldnt know about netgear... it's all im accustomed to.
thanks for trying to help guys, i appreciate it. i just keep getting kicked off the net and it gets irritating. it's only my xbox by the way, not my computer.[/quote]

chacnes are its an xbox connection problem something interfering wirlessly or if its hard wired something else, if its not happening on the PC chanes of someone else causing it are probably slim

[quote name='GoBengals' post='562679' date='Oct 2 2007, 08:08 PM']chacnes are its an xbox connection problem something interfering wirlessly or if its hard wired something else, if its not happening on the PC chanes of someone else causing it are probably slim[/quote]
well shit...

thanks

at least i got the xbox back. have to be happy about that

[quote name='GoBengals' post='562679' date='Oct 2 2007, 07:08 PM']chacnes are its an xbox connection problem something interfering wirlessly or if its hard wired something else, if its not happening on the PC chanes of someone else causing it are probably slim[/quote]

What he said.

As for the security, if you don't know, you probably don't.

You really should as it will keep folks from piggy-backing on your wi-fi (and potentially raping your HD for information).

If you need help setting up WAP or WEP, lemme know...

[quote name='Elflocko' post='562821' date='Oct 2 2007, 11:06 PM']What he said.
As for the security, if you don't know, you probably don't.
You really should as it will keep folks from piggy-backing on your wi-fi (and potentially raping your HD for information).
If you need help setting up WAP or WEP, lemme know...[/quote]
thank you.

Archived