Do any of you guys eat at Rock Bottom before the game?

Tigers Johnson

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='590259' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:58 PM']That is where we usually start out on game day.[/quote]
I've been to the one at F.S. a couple of times, but never before a game. There's one we go to occasionally up here. Good beer and the southwestern chicken and shrimp pasta is the goods.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='590261' date='Nov 10 2007, 08:05 PM']I've been to the one at F.S. a couple of times, but never before a game. There's one we go to occasionally up here. Good beer and the southwestern chicken and shrimp pasta is the goods.[/quote]

I usually go with the good ole chicken nachos!!!

I worked there for a few years. Just quit about a month ago. Def a good spot for food and beer. They have 2 dollar 22oz handcrafted beers and 5 dollar pizzas on game days.

I miss the food already. They make 95 percent of their menu items from scratch. Not many places, if any, do that. Especially corporate restaurants.

Tiger- Try the carnitas on your nachos next time. They are much better than chicken. Ball Park pretzels are pretty damn good too. But to be honest, everything there is good. I'm sad I had to leave [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/2.gif[/img]

As far as the beer goes, I can't get enough of the Brown Bear Brown. The Crosley Field Pale Ale is pretty solid too.

[quote name='SINcinnati513' post='590372' date='Nov 11 2007, 04:27 AM']I worked there for a few years. Just quit about a month ago. Def a good spot for food and beer. They have 2 dollar 22oz handcrafted beers and 5 dollar pizzas on game days.

I miss the food already. They make 95 percent of their menu items from scratch. Not many places, if any, do that. Especially corporate restaurants.

Tiger- Try the carnitas on your nachos next time. They are much better than chicken. Ball Park pretzels are pretty damn good too. But to be honest, everything there is good. I'm sad I had to leave [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/2.gif[/img]

As far as the beer goes, I can't get enough of the Brown Bear Brown. The Crosley Field Pale Ale is pretty solid too.[/quote]

Thanks man...the guy I went with last time had the carnitas on his nachos.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived