COD 4 on 360

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='605855' date='Dec 8 2007, 11:49 AM']Anybody play this game?

I wouldn't mind setting up some sort of Team Tactical session or something... if we could get 6 guys in, we could do it.

Make it like a best of 11 or something??[/quote]

lol I am getting it for PC for Christmas....

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='606626' date='Dec 9 2007, 06:25 PM']I know I could have at least 3 guys on my side if you want to find 2 for you Thurman ... none of us are very good but we'll for sure be on tonight[/quote]
i have to do a huge project, i PLAN on getting on tonight. ill just grab 2 random guys from my friends list. im sure i will have 2 on. id go 1 or 2 on 3 too. if i cant get 2 guys.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='606635' date='Dec 9 2007, 06:43 PM']i have to do a huge project, i PLAN on getting on tonight. ill just grab 2 random guys from my friends list. im sure i will have 2 on. id go 1 or 2 on 3 too. if i cant get 2 guys.[/quote]

Well I think I just have me and one other guy so whoever you wanna get is cool... We'll set up a team tactical

have it on pc.

im trying to beat the single player on every toughness level and im on the hardest setting right now trying to snipe the guy with the .50 cal and it is almost impossible. I might as well throw the bullet at him cause it will be closer than when i shoot it.

[quote name='Tigris' post='607602' date='Dec 11 2007, 05:37 PM']my brother has played both... i think he's leaning to coming back to halo though. what makes cod better than halo?[/quote]
there is WAY more skill involved, way better maps, way more realistic, way better players, way better weapons, no cheating, and every game seems intense as hell.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='607687' date='Dec 11 2007, 09:47 PM']there is WAY more skill involved, way better maps, way more realistic, way better players, way better weapons, no cheating, and every game seems intense as hell.[/quote]

i played socom 2 a shit load... kind of reminds me of that, but anyway...

i like the fast pace of halo. i cant even get myself to try this one

[quote name='Tigris' post='608158' date='Dec 13 2007, 12:16 AM']i played socom 2 a shit load... kind of reminds me of that, but anyway...

i like the fast pace of halo. i cant even get myself to try this one[/quote]

I loved the original Halo PC, but since then they have ruined the game in my eyes...

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='609375' date='Dec 15 2007, 08:55 PM']ill get on tonight too.[/quote]

cool. i suck right now, but was pretty good at cod3 so i should get better. I my whodey24k gamertag is no longer online, i'm only using the cksc22 name. Send me a freind request.

m14 is insanely good. i destroy with that.

the MP44 is pretty nice too for close combat. M14 with a red dot can be close range and snipe.

I only play Team Hardcore Deathmatch now. It is the best gametype. Weapons are 1 shot kills for power weapons and a few shots for less powerful weapons so it is VERY realistic and the competition is far greater. i cant get enough of it.

Archived