Mike Brown's car

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='608691' date='Dec 14 2007, 01:07 PM']Fixed it for you. ;)[/quote]

for what its worth, you aren't a jackass for your opinion. I don't even disagree that much with your opinion. The reason you are a jackass if for the way you EXPRESS your opinion, and your refusal to give credit where credit is due and admit that the organization does anything right. Your points (when you choose to make them) have merit. But your insistance to stay far to oneside and go over the top with shit is what makes you a jackass. What's more, its your intent most times.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='608727' date='Dec 14 2007, 03:07 PM']for what its worth, you aren't a jackass for your opinion. I don't even disagree that much with your opinion. The reason you are a jackass if for the way you EXPRESS your opinion, and your refusal to give credit where credit is due and admit that the organization does anything right. Your points (when you choose to make them) have merit. But your insistance to stay far to oneside and go over the top with shit is what makes you a jackass. What's more, its your intent most times.[/quote]

I agree with this 1181. If ludwig would come off of his standard response, it would be welcome by me for certain. I engaged in his $900MM /owner thread because it wasn't so obtruse. It was a legitimate question and I think even the most die hard homers (like myself) would agree Mike Brown is far from the greatest owner in terms of an organization.

But as I have said, I know Mike is going no where. So do I spend every thread on here bashing Mike Brown or do I look at it for what it is. I choose to look at it for what it is and speculate on what could be done within the context of the situation. Ludwig obviously feels nothing will change unless Mike Brown is gone or he goes through some epthinany.

Like others before Ludwig, I believe they misunderstand our homerism. It isn't we think Mike Brown is a great or for that matter a good owner, but we realize HE IS THE OWNER. We still profess our loyalty and hope for the best and talk about other things that could improve this team within the context of the current ownership.

[quote name='Phatcat' post='608738' date='Dec 14 2007, 02:28 PM']I agree with this 1181. If ludwig would come off of his standard response, it would be welcome by me for certain. I engaged in his $900MM /owner thread because it wasn't so obtruse. It was a legitimate question and I think even the most die hard homers (like myself) would agree Mike Brown is far from the greatest owner in terms of an organization.

But as I have said, I know Mike is going no where. So do I spend every thread on here bashing Mike Brown or do I look at it for what it is. I choose to look at it for what it is and speculate on what could be done within the context of the situation. Ludwig obviously feels nothing will change unless Mike Brown is gone or he goes through some epthinany.

Like others before Ludwig, I believe they misunderstand our homerism. It isn't we think Mike Brown is a great or for that matter a good owner, but we realize HE IS THE OWNER. We still profess our loyalty and hope for the best and talk about other things that could improve this team within the context of the current ownership.[/quote]

Well said. I don't think any of us are going to sit here and say we agree with everything Brown does or what he doesn't do. It's not fair to bash him just for the sake of bashing though, or derail a thread just to bash Mike Brown (something storm did with regularity). This thread is a great example. Who gives a shit what type of car he drives? Maybe he just likes it. Mike Brown can afford fancy, imported cheese too. Doesn't mean he has to get it just because he can. Why make a 3 page thread bashing him over it?

[quote name='Phatcat' post='608738' date='Dec 14 2007, 02:28 PM']I agree with this 1181. If ludwig would come off of his standard response, it would be welcome by me for certain. I engaged in his $900MM /owner thread because it wasn't so obtruse. It was a legitimate question and I think even the most die hard homers (like myself) would agree Mike Brown is far from the greatest owner in terms of an organization.

[b]Like others before Ludwig, I believe they misunderstand our homerism. It isn't we think Mike Brown is a great or for that matter a good owner, but we realize HE IS THE OWNER. We still profess our loyalty and hope for the best and talk about other things that could improve this team within the context of the current ownership.[/b][/quote]

Well said.. Count me in that group there.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='608776' date='Dec 14 2007, 03:46 PM']lol what a surprise...

only endorsements missing are jamie, go and old. :rolleyes:

Say what you will but I could do a search here and find many instances where I have praised the Bengals for doing something right.

But I won't call a turd a treasure. If it sucks, I say it sucks. Thats where we part ways in philosophy.[/quote]

What the hell does that even mean.

But one man's turd is another mans treasure sorta speak.

Just ask your momma.

[quote name='Lucid' post='608791' date='Dec 14 2007, 04:13 PM']What the hell does that even mean.

But one man's turd is another mans treasure sorta speak.

Just ask your momma.[/quote]

wow another insult.

What a surprise... :rolleyes:

Oh and before you try to use your lame excuse of me crapping on threads, I want you to remember the title of this thread is "Mike Brown's car," and no I did not name it.

Whatever though... "yo mama jokes... the highest point of debate." :lol:

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='608822' date='Dec 14 2007, 05:35 PM']wow another insult.

What a surprise... :rolleyes:

Oh and before you try to use your lame excuse of me crapping on threads, I want you to remember the title of this thread is "Mike Brown's car," and no I did not name it.

Whatever though... "yo mama jokes... the highest point of debate." :lol:[/quote]

I wasn't making fun of your mama. Nor was I trying to debate. The post had no point other than to serve as an insult.

And after all the backhanded insults you have handed out to me and others, I feel it's fine to retaliate. Like OS said, I don't attempt to veil my insults.

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='608776' date='Dec 14 2007, 03:46 PM']lol what a surprise...

only endorsements missing are jamie, go and old. :rolleyes:

Say what you will but I could do a search here and find many instances where I have praised the Bengals for doing something right.

But I won't call a turd a treasure. If it sucks, I say it sucks. Thats where we part ways in philosophy.[/quote]

[img]http://www.nedarc.org/nedarc/analyzingData/images/stampOfApproval.gif[/img]

Happy now? :P

[quote name='Lucid' post='608826' date='Dec 14 2007, 05:50 PM']I wasn't making fun of your mama. Nor was I trying to debate. The post had no point other than to serve as an insult.[/quote]

That will happen when you have no facts to debate with.

[quote]And after all the backhanded insults you have handed out to me and others, I feel it's fine to retaliate.[/quote]

links?

[quote]Like OS said, I don't attempt to veil my insults.[/quote]

Agreed. Pretty much your garden variety "I-don't have-any-facts-so-yo mama" insult.

Classy as always.

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='608847' date='Dec 14 2007, 06:28 PM']That will happen when you have no facts to debate with.

links?

Agreed. Pretty much your garden variety "I-don't have-any-facts-so-yo mama" insult.

Classy as always.[/quote]

I have debated you.. The problem is you just say the same things over and over, and I don't like repeating myself.

If you come up with some new material I would be happy to debate you. Assuming I don't agree.. Which I often do. It's your method and repetitively repeating the same negative things over and over again.

[quote name='Lucid' post='608874' date='Dec 14 2007, 07:24 PM']I have debated you.. The problem is you just say the same things over and over, and I don't like repeating myself.

If you come up with some new material I would be happy to debate you. Assuming I don't agree.. Which I often do. It's your method and repetitively repeating the same negative things over and over again.[/quote]

same responses to the same baseless statements?

most days I won't say crap about it. But Toe going to the Bears just kind of irritated me. Not because he is a world beater. Just because he had potential, we let him go for a song, and the whole situation could have been easily prevented.

Regardless of whether or not they were jerking him around, he had promise. And the Bengals let him walk.

Plus, he was a guy I was looking forward to see improve next preseason. During this miserable season, the thought of them on the D-Line at the same time next season was a fun one. That was only a small part of it though.

But when people get on here and try to defend the Bengals on this one, or Mike Brown being a cheapass or a dumbass, and then insult me when I call them out on it?

I call B.S. today.

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='608877' date='Dec 14 2007, 07:31 PM']same responses to the same baseless statements?

most days I won't say crap about it. But Toe going to the Bears just kind of irritated me. Not because he is a world beater. Just because he had potential, we let him go for a song, and the whole situation could have been easily prevented.

Regardless of whether or not they were jerking him around, he had promise. And the Bengals let him walk.

Plus, he was a guy I was looking forward to see improve next preseason. During this miserable season, the thought of them on the D-Line at the same time next season was a fun one. That was only a small part of it though.

But when people get on here and try to defend the Bengals on this one, or Mike Brown being a cheapass or a dumbass, and then insult me when I call them out on it?

I call B.S. today.[/quote]

PLEASE show me 1 thread where I have EVER defended Mike Brown.. Except maybe to say that I thought he may have finally gotten a clue when he hired Marvin... Aside from that you will find nothing.

And what baseless statements are you referring to? Perhaps you have me confused with someone else. The only thing I have argued about with you is why you deem it necessary to keep bringing up the same negative BS in every thread. I think you would find a hard time finding anyone here that doesn't agree with a good bit of what you are on about.

Maybe that's why we get tired of continually hearing you go on about it.. We get it.. you think Mike Brown sucks.. SO DO I.

I also think it sucks to have the flu... But if someone kept going on about how much it sucked to have the flu while I lay in bed sick with it, is going to make me want to slap that person in the face.

Which is basically some of the response you get on here.

[quote name='Lucid' post='608880' date='Dec 14 2007, 07:40 PM']PLEASE show me 1 thread where I have EVER defended Mike Brown.. Except maybe to say that I thought he may have finally gotten a clue when he hired Marvin... Aside from that you will find nothing.

And what baseless statements are you referring to? Perhaps you have me confused with someone else. The only thing I have argued about with you is why you deem it necessary to keep bringing up the same negative BS in every thread. I think you would find a hard time finding anyone here that doesn't agree with a good bit of what you are on about.

Maybe that's why we get tired of continually hearing you go on about it.. We get it.. you think Mike Brown sucks.. SO DO I.

I also think it sucks to have the flu... But if someone kept going on about how much it sucked to have the flu while I lay in bed sick with it, is going to make me want to slap that person in the face.

Which is basically some of the response you get on here.[/quote]

Dude, its not like I go around saying Mike Brown sucks in every thread, out of nowhere.

It is always a response to some delusional statement.

And you jumped in to back oldschooled's homer crap. Then try to lay in with the insults. Normally I'd just let it slide. But the defense of Mike Brown's cheap ass in this thread, which I will remind you of the title....yeah I had to say something.

Archived