Who is NOT to blame??

[quote name='big_dish' post='610400' date='Dec 16 2007, 06:46 PM']Players, coaches, mgmt, etc... Who can you [b]not[/b] lay the blame of this disgusting display of an NFL team on?

My list:

TJ
Kenny Watson
Bobby Williams
DeDe
Whitworth

Dhani
Michael Meyers
Chinedum
Geathers (got switched around, not his fault)

Brad St Louis
Kyle Larson

The custodial staff

Thats all I can think of... Anyone have people that fulfilled their end of the bargain that I forgot?[/quote]

whatever, those trash cans are awlays overflowing, and they stink... custodial staff gets a C- in my book.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='610503' date='Dec 16 2007, 10:41 PM']No, I am in no way looking for perfect I am just looking at the facts not being biased on a family member..I could careless about your thoughts really..No point in replying to you...Most of us find you annoying anyway..[/quote]

go fuckyourself kid.

nothing you said is even remotely accurate, there are sites with states, and tenyardtorrents has copies of every game,

why dont you backup your completely wrong information with some sort of stat, or even video footage.

you have not the slightest idea what you are talking about..... at all.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='610701' date='Dec 17 2007, 12:53 PM']Just for you. But I prefer pics of my youngin. Hmmm...it's showing in "my avatar settings", but the pic isn't changing.

Weird.[/quote]

[img]http://www.sois.com/misc/nice.jpg[/img]

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='610701' date='Dec 17 2007, 11:53 AM']Just for you. But I prefer pics of my youngin. Hmmm...it's showing in "my avatar settings", but the pic isn't changing.

Weird.[/quote]

my avatar thing has been acting silly too. it would show it updating in the profile but not on the site for a while. Imagine my embarrassment when I had Haydn but thought I had Khrushchev.

:D

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='610567' date='Dec 17 2007, 04:58 AM']If we're voting on that, I think most of us find the attractive, intelligent, good humored, mature mother, and sister of a player who is also an accomplished athlete in her own rite, much less annoying than a 16 year old Eminem wannabe smartass.

Just sayin....[/quote]

ass meets lips

:lol:

I find the direction this thread took to be kind of strange, considering Graham probably tops the list of "who earned their check this year."

This list for me would include:
Opie Cunningraham, as previously stated
Dorsey
Watson
TJ
Holt

On defense, I can't with good conscience include anyone, though Dhani Jones, White, and Peko might be among the few that have made positive contributions.

Really, when you think about it, they all earned their paycheck. They have all had their moments this year, from DJackson to Palmer. Even on defense, no one stands out as being much worse than the others, ala Ohalete... The defense is just a banged up unit that wasn't very good to begin with. I think they earned their checks though...football is a rough sport. ;)

Archived