The Freeconomy Community

BlackJesus

[quote name='IKOTA' post='623330' date='Jan 16 2008, 09:40 AM']Yes, most are.

And I participate in this sort of thing already, on a much smaller scale. You find the right people and "Freeconomy" could work. I feel sorry for some of you who couldn't imagine people wanting to help each other out and who are genuinely interested in each others' welfare. Maybe you need to change the company you keep?[/quote]

i would love if this was possible in society...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='623411' date='Jan 16 2008, 12:44 PM']i would love if this was possible in society...[/quote]

So would I, but there's a reason why people like Mother Theresa and Ghandi are the exceptions rather than the rule.

[quote name='Elflocko' post='623480' date='Jan 16 2008, 04:46 PM']So would I, but there's a reason why people like Mother Theresa and Ghandi are the exceptions rather than the rule.[/quote]

I dont know, I think a majority of people have ideals and morals/beliefs in line with those two. I think what seperates Ghandi and Mother Theresa is that they put their thoughts into action........to the extreme and it requires great discipline and motivation to do so. Most of us don't have that.

Archived