The Freeconomy Community

BlackJesus

[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Guerrilla/index.jpg[/img]

[color="#FF0000"]CLICK HERE --->[/color] [url="http://justfortheloveofit.org/index.php"]The Freeconomy Community[/url][/center]

[quote][size=4][u]So what is The Freeconomy Community about? [/u][/size]

- It's about making the transition from a money-based communityless society to a community-based moneyless society.

- It's about helping others and providing an opportunity for others to help you.

- It's about sharing the skills you have learnt through your life and learning those you haven't.

- It's about sharing your tools so you all can have access to all the tools under the sun without it costing the earth.

- It's about using any free space you have to either benefit positive, ethical and local projects, or to enable volunteers to keep doing their amazing work for free.

- It's about sharing the land you don't need in order to facilitate a local food community.

- It's about freeconnecting neighbours.

- It's about learning to help each other again.

- It's about getting ready for a post peak oil world.

- It's about making dinner for a friend who was yesterday a stranger.

- It's about keeping money out of the equation.

- It's about communicating face-to-face and phasing out technological communication.

- It's about putting the soul back into society.

- It's about helping each other not for profit, but just for the love-ofit.[/quote]

[center][color="#FF0000"]JOIN NOW --->[/color] [url="http://justfortheloveofit.org/index.php"]The Freeconomy Community[/url][/center]

- It's about rewarding mediocrity.

- It's about enabling the laziness of others.

- It's about wearing Birkenstocks and sleeping naked in the woods.

- It's about letting freeloaders walk all over you in the name of kindness and charity.

- It's about giving a man a fish, rather than teaching him to fish.

- It's about people who just don't feel like working for a living and believe that everything should be handed to them on a silver platter.

- It's about communism, and it doesn't work.

God (or the deity of your choice) Bless America and honest, greedy capitalism.

- It's

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='621732' date='Jan 11 2008, 08:46 PM']- It's about rewarding mediocrity.

- It's about enabling the laziness of others.

- It's about wearing Birkenstocks and sleeping naked in the woods.

- It's about letting freeloaders walk all over you in the name of kindness and charity.

- It's about giving a man a fish, rather than teaching him to fish.

- It's about people who just don't feel like working for a living and believe that everything should be handed to them on a silver platter.

- It's about communism, and it doesn't work.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]

God (or the deity of your choice) Bless America and honest, greedy capitalism.

- It's[/quote]

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='621732' date='Jan 11 2008, 08:46 PM']- It's about rewarding mediocrity.[/quote]
[b]Hmm ... so everyone who could need some assistance is mediocre. I can't believe the very medicore Jesus let that woman wash his feet and didn't even charge her. :boring: [/b]

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='621732' date='Jan 11 2008, 08:46 PM']- It's about enabling the laziness of others.[/quote]
[b]So everytime someone borrows something they are being lazy ? We are all supposed to own 1 of everything ? [i]"Sorry neighbor ... if I lent you sugar, I would be rewarding your slothfulness" [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img][/i][/b]

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='621732' date='Jan 11 2008, 08:46 PM']- It's about wearing Birkenstocks and sleeping naked in the woods.[/quote]
[b]1. What do you have against comfortable shoes ? Let me guess, you prefer another corporate brand better ?
2. Someone is just bitter that a girl never wanted to frollick naked in the wooods with him isn't he [/b]

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='621732' date='Jan 11 2008, 08:46 PM']- It's about letting freeloaders walk all over you in the name of kindness and charity.[/quote]
[b]Everything is voluntary. And someone can decide to end help whenever they want. If someone owns 10,000 acres ... what is so wrong with them setting aside 1 acre for someone who wants to live on it for free ? What is so wrong with donating items you are no longer using ? Damn you are a tool. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [/b]

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='621732' date='Jan 11 2008, 08:46 PM']- It's about giving a man a fish, rather than teaching him to fish.[/quote]
[b] :fing03: [i]“Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.”[/i]
~ Karl Marx[/b]

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='621732' date='Jan 11 2008, 08:46 PM']- It's about people who just don't feel like working for a living and believe that everything should be handed to them on a silver platter.[/quote]
[b]"silver platter" ... so offering to help someone repair their roof or teaching someone a language for free or saying that anyone who wants can have access to your tool shed is now offering silver platters to the elite masses. I'm glad you live on this unknown island where you have never been aided by anyone. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img][/b]

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='621732' date='Jan 11 2008, 08:46 PM']- It's about communism, and it doesn't work.[/quote]
[b]You obviously have no idea what Communism is ... and only know the bullshit that Sean Hannity spoon feeds you. Also I guess in your mind offering any semblance of assistance to anyone leads to Lenin climbing out of your toilet and forming your block into a collective. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img][/b]

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='621732' date='Jan 11 2008, 08:46 PM']God Bless America and honest, greedy capitalism.[/quote]
[b]Acts 4:34-35: [i]"For there was not a needy person among them, for all who were owners of land or houses would sell them and bring the proceeds of the sales and lay them at the apostles' feet; and they would be distributed to each, as any had need."[/i] [/b]

[quote][b][size=4][u]Freeshare[/u][/size][/b]

Freeconomy is essentially about sharing - not only is it good for us as humans, it builds friendships and community spirit and helps save our natural environment. We, in freeconomy, see Skillshare and Landshare as vital to our future. However there are now a number of ways in which you can share and hence do your bit to make a better world through the freeconomy community: ([color="#FF0000"]for Landshare click here --->[/color] [url="http://justfortheloveofit.org/landshare.php"]LINK[/url])

[size=3][b]Skillshare[/b][/size] is about sharing the skills you have learnt throughout your life and learning those you haven't. With peak oil approaching and climate change occurring more rapidly than most expected, we believe that being part of a closely knit community with a diverse group of skills could well be the security of tomorrow. Skillshare provides brilliantly for such a scenario.

[size=3][b]Toolshare[/b] [/size] is an initiative which enables members to have access to every tool under the sun without it costing the earth. Members of this scheme in each local community get to name the tools they are willing to lend to other freeconomists, which then means they have access to the tools of fellow freeconomists. Not only do all freeconomists then have access to a huge pool of tools, it costs both you and the environment a lot less. And as a pleasant bonus you get to meet more of your neighbours.

We do recommend however that anyone borrowing a tool / electrical appliance ensures it complies with safety regulations first and also knows how to use it safely as we want this to be an accident free community!

[size=3][b]Spaceshare[/b][/size] is ideal for people who haven't got enough time or money to support projects they really believe in, but who have got some space to offer. This may come in the form of a room offered to a volunteer worker to enable them to continue to do their work unpaid for longer, but it may also be a small bit of office space you can lend to an ethical organisation or a space for your local community to hold courses. It's completely up to you, but if it has got a roof and is being unused, then make use of it for the benefit of our world.[/quote]

[url="http://justfortheloveofit.org/freeshare.php?PHPSESSID=d062a3cfea119f93483c134229ee94b8#skillshare"]http://justfortheloveofit.org/freeshare.ph...94b8#skillshare[/url]

I had to sue my neighbors after I reported them to the health department for pumping their septic tank onto my property.

been to court a second time over property issues.

I find garbage in my yard everyday

They have loud motorcycles they run all the time

They dont take care of their property

on and on and on

You dont know me or what I have been through with my neighbors so yea I may sound a bit mean. My neighbors are the worse assholes you have ever seen. I could write a book about them. So since you havent lived in my shoes ........so

I bet you dont own a house or have anything you have invested ur life savings into to see some white trash come along and ruin it.....

but they have to move this year ....the state came in and helped me out

hows that for being neighborly

[quote name='steggyD' post='621808' date='Jan 11 2008, 11:36 PM']If mankind were perfect, then yeah, this would be a perfect lifestyle. However, we humans suck. We're greedy, we're lazy, we're assholes, etc.[/quote]

Bingo! Let's see. if I put a few tools in this so called pool for others to use and say one jack off fucks it up....and he doesn't replace it,then what. In todays society it won't work.

[quote name='rudi32' post='621898' date='Jan 12 2008, 10:30 AM']I had to sue my neighbors after I reported them to the health department for pumping their septic tank onto my property.

been to court a second time over property issues.

I find garbage in my yard everyday

They have loud motorcycles they run all the time

They dont take care of their property

on and on and on

You dont know me or what I have been through with my neighbors so yea I may sound a bit mean. My neighbors are the worse assholes you have ever seen. I could write a book about them. So since you havent lived in my shoes ........so

I bet you dont own a house or have anything you have invested ur life savings into to see some white trash come along and ruin it.....

but they have to move this year ....the state came in and helped me out

hows that for being neighborly[/quote]
Where do you live...sounds like amelia oh. ;)

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='621902' date='Jan 12 2008, 10:57 AM']Where do you live...sounds like amelia oh. ;)[/quote]

lol I hear ya

I am sure some of the older guys here who own houses like me have a neighbor horror story.

Man stray I am telling ya they are the worse.

whats funny is I have a neighbor on the other side of my house. An old retired couple in their 60s. He comes over we have a beer together, he has a key to my house and watches it when im not here. the coolest neighbors in the world, then the polar opposite next to me.

oh well

[quote name='rudi32' post='621904' date='Jan 12 2008, 11:00 AM']lol I hear ya

I am sure some of the older guys here who own houses like me have a neighbor horror story.

Man stray I am telling ya they are the worse.

whats funny is I have a neighbor on the other side of my house. An old retired couple in their 60s. He comes over we have a beer together, he has a key to my house and watches it when im not here. the coolest neighbors in the world, then the polar opposite next to me.

oh well[/quote]

I've been in my house since 87 and live on a culdesac so not much problems except parking at times.
We have good neighbors thank god. I would get violent if I had your situation.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='621902' date='Jan 12 2008, 10:57 AM']Where do you live...sounds like amelia oh. ;)[/quote]

I lived in Amelia for 6 months, and in that short time it became known to all my friends as "fucking Amelia" because that's the only way I referred to it.

Maybe I shouldn't be so mean...I once forgot a load of laundry in the dryer at the apartment complex and somebody actually folded it for me. As if I would have done that!

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='621752' date='Jan 12 2008, 11:09 AM'][b]Hmm ... so everyone who could need some assistance is mediocre. I can't believe the very medicore Jesus let that woman wash his feet and didn't even charge her. :boring: [/b]

[b]So everytime someone borrows something they are being lazy ? We are all supposed to own 1 of everything ? [i]"Sorry neighbor ... if I lent you sugar, I would be rewarding your slothfulness" [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img][/i][/b]

[b]1. What do you have against comfortable shoes ? Let me guess, you prefer another corporate brand better ?
2. Someone is just bitter that a girl never wanted to frollick naked in the wooods with him isn't he [/b]

[b]Everything is voluntary. And someone can decide to end help whenever they want. If someone owns 10,000 acres ... what is so wrong with them setting aside 1 acre for someone who wants to live on it for free ? What is so wrong with donating items you are no longer using ? Damn you are a tool. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [/b]

[b] :fing03: [i]“Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.”[/i]
~ Karl Marx[/b]

[b]"silver platter" ... so offering to help someone repair their roof or teaching someone a language for free or saying that anyone who wants can have access to your tool shed is now offering silver platters to the elite masses. I'm glad you live on this unknown island where you have never been aided by anyone. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img][/b]

[b]You obviously have no idea what Communism is ... and only know the bullshit that Sean Hannity spoon feeds you. Also I guess in your mind offering any semblance of assistance to anyone leads to Lenin climbing out of your toilet and forming your block into a collective. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img][/b]

[b]Acts 4:34-35: [i]"For there was not a needy person among them, for all who were owners of land or houses would sell them and bring the proceeds of the sales and lay them at the apostles' feet; and they would be distributed to each, as any had need."[/i] [/b][/quote]

Yep, spoken like someone doing they're 26th year of college and sponging off of mom and dad's tit. Get back to me with these "Share this, brother" bullshit thoughts when you actually get a fucking job and have to support your own family.
MULLY

Nice idea on paper, but human nature ruins it every time.

There is always that one lazy guy that doesn't do shit. Then people get pissed. Productivity plummets to the LCD (lowest common denominator), which of course is the lazy ass. Now you have a nation of pissed off workers, with the average production level per worker... of a lazy ass.

Again, nice idea, but especially given that Americans are getting fatter, more stupid, and LAZIER. I don't see it catching on. Except with two groups. The idealists. And the lazy asses.

Totalitarianism would be more likely for America's brand of sheep.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='621752' date='Jan 11 2008, 09:09 PM'][b]Hmm ... so everyone who could need some assistance is mediocre. I can't believe the very medicore Jesus let that woman wash his feet and didn't even charge her. :boring: [/b]

~ Karl Marx[/b]

[b]Acts 4:34-35: [i]"For there was not a needy person among them, for all who were owners of land or houses would sell them and bring the proceeds of the sales and lay them at the apostles' feet; and they would be distributed to each, as any had need."[/i] [/b][/quote]

Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff.

~Frank Zappa

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='621933' date='Jan 12 2008, 02:04 PM']Yep, spoken like someone doing they're 26th year of college and sponging off of mom and dad's tit. Get back to me with these "Share this, brother" bullshit thoughts when you actually get a fucking job and have to support your own family.
MULLY[/quote]

Doubt you'll get a response to that...

[quote name='Elflocko' post='621986' date='Jan 13 2008, 07:44 AM']Doubt you'll get a response to that...[/quote]

A response isn't necessarily needed. It just bothers me how he comes off as so much above everyone. He knows how everything in this world works and we're just a bunch of uneducated fools. Reality of the situation is that he's been in college for like 17 years now and probably hasn't held down a job any higher in the food chain than bagging groceries. He has no family to support and really has no responsibilities other than having to have his homework in on time...........although I'd suspect in this day and age teachers aren't allowed to give kids deadlines on their homework because it may stress them out too much.............and BJ is the type of person that would be on the front line fighting for that type of shit. Nah, no response necessary. He can feel free to respond when he gets his ass out of school and gets himself a job and has to support himself, a wife and some kids. Until then any response would just be a bunch of hot air.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='621990' date='Jan 12 2008, 06:02 PM']A response isn't necessarily needed. It just bothers me how he comes off as so much above everyone. He knows how everything in this world works and we're just a bunch of uneducated fools. Reality of the situation is that he's been in college for like 17 years now and probably hasn't held down a job any higher in the food chain than bagging groceries. He has no family to support and really has no responsibilities other than having to have his homework in on time...........although I'd suspect in this day and age teachers aren't allowed to give kids deadlines on their homework because it may stress them out too much.............and BJ is the type of person that would be on the front line fighting for that type of shit. Nah, no response necessary. He can feel free to respond when he gets his ass out of school and gets himself a job and has to support himself, a wife and some kids. Until then any response would just be a bunch of hot air.
MULLY[/quote]

He'll probably end up getting a job [b]within[/b] the confines of academia, so don't hold your breath...

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='621933' date='Jan 12 2008, 02:04 PM']Yep, spoken like someone doing they're 26th year of college and sponging off of mom and dad's tit. Get back to me with these "Share this, brother" bullshit thoughts when you actually get a fucking job and have to support your own family.
MULLY[/quote]

[b]- Actually I am on my 7th year of college in a PhD program and only 25 --- and completing the steps pretty much as fast as one can (had a masters degree at 23).

- I have no contact with my Dad and my Mom is poorer than I am. She also doesn't help me financially.

- I have a job and support myself with it [i](I don't talk about it as to avoid the Squeeler haters from fucking with my career)[/i] and have lived on my own for 8 + years since I was 17. I have also worked and had a job since I was 14 while going through school.

- How many kids do you have ? Just because I don't have kids I supposedly can't advocate for others sharing things they don't need or offering up skills or services for free to help others.

Lick a nut because you don't know jack shit about me :wave:[/b]

Archived