** 46" HDTV for sale w/matching stand **

GoBengals

[quote name='IKOTA' post='664788' date='May 12 2008, 11:22 AM']You should have a couple of bites today.......That's a very fair price for that tv. I can't believe noone's bought it yet.

Let me guess........you let JamieB post the ad for you? Did the ad look like this:

46" Towsheeba HTDV fur sale. Hurry, woln't last long!!! Email: gobanguls@gowbanguls.cam[/quote]

hahahahahaha

[quote name='whodey09' post='664807' date='May 12 2008, 12:53 PM']Go, I am interested. Please email eryder4@cinci.webmail.com and post a reply when you've emailed me.

Thanks!
Ethan[/quote]

i emailed you today from my bberry.. not sure if you replied as i just got a new one and havent synced my email again yet...

[quote name='whodey09' post='664940' date='May 12 2008, 11:08 PM']Didn't get it but no worries. I'll try to catch up w/ you tomorrow about it.[/quote]

interesting, anyway, sounds good, i work a normal shift tomorrow, 9-6ish, so i should be around off and on.

Thanks!

[quote name='GoBengals' post='664947' date='May 13 2008, 12:10 AM']interesting, anyway, sounds good, i work a normal shift tomorrow, 9-6ish, so i should be around off and on.

Thanks![/quote]

Did some chick call you tonight? Anyways, she should be calling you.........and she sounds HOT!

[quote name='IKOTA' post='664788' date='May 12 2008, 11:22 AM']Let me guess........you let JamieB post the ad for you? Did the ad look like this:

46" Towsheeba HTDV fur sale. Hurry, woln't last long!!! Email: gobanguls@gowbanguls.cam[/quote]

JAMIE= :steamed: ME= :rofl:

That is a great price for a 47 inch hd tv, I cant belive nobody has bought it yet.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='664788' date='May 12 2008, 10:22 AM']You should have a couple of bites today.......That's a very fair price for that tv. I can't believe noone's bought it yet.

Let me guess........you let JamieB post the ad for you? Did the ad look like this:

[quote name='whodey24k' post='665032' date='May 13 2008, 09:37 AM']JAMIE= :steamed: ME= :rofl:

That is a great price for a 47 inch hd tv, I cant belive nobody has bought it yet.[/quote]

<_<

Archived