Look at this crazy bitch/ Hillary supporter

Nati Ice

[quote name='bengalrick' post='669648' date='Jun 2 2008, 01:08 PM']So?

What has he done to leap frog all of the potential democrats nominees?[/quote]

I see what you're saying...but there is no queue for becoming a nominee that senators enter when they're elected. Obviously, some are more effective and inspiring leaders than others, which is an intuitive skill that doesn't require experience. Others, like McCain, are the only guys left when the rest of their party is unelectable due to scandal. The point is, there are many ways whereby a person may become a nominee.

Interesting. You all are dancing around one of the most important questions of American national politics. It's also one of the least explicitly discussed questions.

How does one get [i]vetted[/i] for placement on the menu [i]to be allowed an opportunity[/i] to become President?

For those interested in tracking down this sort of thing, I'll suggest that looking deeply at the process by which Schwarzenegger was steamrollered into the California Governorship might offer some insight. Granted, that was at the state level, but with extraordinary circumstances that parallel how national politics works.

I generally can't stand people that talk like this lady, but one thing she said I do agree with: this era of political correctness we live in sucks. when she said (paraphrasing) "You can call me white but I can't call you black...not my America...it's about equality for all of us..." I agree with that.

I'm not understanding the rest of her tirade. The perception that Obama is less qualified than any of the other nominees is a myth, because it's obvious that NONE of them are qualified!

:lol:

Archived