Do we have the worst owner in football?

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='715729' date='Oct 19 2008, 09:23 PM']when its all you do and you can't bring up anything new regarding the topic, then yea it is.[/quote]

look i dont like the thead after thead stuff any more than you do, but when you have 19 years of the same results with different players, different coaches ect.. and there is only been one constant, well people are going to bitch, because thats the one thing that cant be changed, and thats why its fucking frustrating.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='715731' date='Oct 19 2008, 09:24 PM']Why does MB have to be like a drug user and hit rock bottom before he will make a change?[/quote]

not sure but as Danny Glover said in Lethal Weapon "that seems to be the situation."

So if thats what it takes, lets roll!

And woohoo for an obscure Danny Glover quote!

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='715731' date='Oct 19 2008, 09:24 PM']Why does MB have to be like a drug user and hit rock bottom before he will make a change?

Answer: Because the NFL enables him with equal revenue sharing and there is no "real" need to outperform other teams.[/quote]

True, but I dont want the alternative. We know the alternitive is no revenue sharing and he either takes the team somewhere he can make money or makes cuts in spending and were really back to the 90s.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='715734' date='Oct 19 2008, 09:26 PM']look i dont like the thead after thead stuff any more than you do, but when you have 19 years of the same results with different players, different coaches ect.. and there is only been one constant, well people are going to bitch, because thats the one thing that cant be changed, and thats why its fucking frustrating.[/quote]

I never said I was against criticizing Mike Brown, even advocated for it earlier in the day regarding a MB forum. But if you're going to be a broken record and offer nothing of value to the conversation and turn every topic into a MB thread, then you're just wasting space.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='715737' date='Oct 19 2008, 09:29 PM']I never said I was against criticizing Mike Brown, even advocated for it earlier in the day regarding a MB forum. But if you're going to be a broken record and offer nothing of value to the conversation and turn every topic into a MB thread, then you're just wasting space.[/quote]

I can agree with that, but I dont think anyone is, sure there might be a few where its the majority of what they talk about, but no there really isnt anyone where thats it that its all they talk about.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='715743' date='Oct 19 2008, 09:36 PM']I can agree with that, but I dont think anyone is, sure there might be a few where its the majority of what they talk about, but no there really isnt anyone where thats it that its all they talk about.[/quote]

some of them are viewing this thread right now. ;)

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='715737' date='Oct 19 2008, 09:29 PM']I never said I was against criticizing Mike Brown, even advocated for it earlier in the day regarding a MB forum. But if you're going to be a broken record and offer nothing of value to the conversation and turn every topic into a MB thread, then you're just wasting space.[/quote]

Another tired ass card you play. Put it up there with your "love it or leave it" card.

Maybe make the whole set! Keep collecting!

EDIT: In all fairness, we are all mad. Lets leave it at that. Who Dey and have a good one all.

[quote name='GoatGreen' post='715745' date='Oct 19 2008, 09:37 PM']Another tired ass card you play. Put it up there with your "love it or leave it" card.

Maybe make the whole set! Keep collecting![/quote]

what, the "its ok to criticize the owner, but be mature about it" card? Is that too much for you to handle?

my bad Ludwimbo.

[quote name='VonBlade' post='715616' date='Oct 19 2008, 06:07 PM']How bout them Kansas City Royals?

Or those ever awesome Pittsburgh Pirates?

Or the always playoff bound Washington Nationals?

You set them up, I'll keep knocking them out the park.[/quote]

KC Royals? They have one (1985) more championship than the Bengals will ever have. People forget that until the strike, KC was a contender every year. They even had a winning season in 2003.

Archived