Mat Belisle

Jason

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' date='Apr 18 2005, 08:12 PM']yup horrible game for him today im mad i cant watch it it said it was supposed to be on ESPN and on my tv guide it says cubs vs reds but when 7 oclock came it was marlins vs nationals i was so pumped up for some reds baseball too!! :angry:
[right][post="77657"][/post][/right][/quote]

That means it's blacked out because it is probably being aired on your local Fox Sports Network.

That's what happens.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Apr 18 2005, 09:14 PM']That means it's blacked out because it is probably being aired on your local Fox Sports Network.

That's what happens.
[right][post="77659"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You sure its not because they play local teams?... I know I got the Nats as well, but I figured thats because I live in the DC area. As does CJ. Thats why Im listening online....Thanks for that by the way.

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Apr 18 2005, 08:17 PM']You sure its not because they play local teams?... I know I got the Nats as well, but I figured thats because I live in the DC area. As does CJ. Thats why Im listening online....Thanks for that by the way.
[right][post="77663"][/post][/right][/quote]

Right, I gotta remember the Nationals exist B)

That would be the reason

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='fancywhodey' date='Apr 18 2005, 09:19 PM']its only 7-5 cause dunn didn't score they hit the bag for the force out on dunn
[right][post="77735"][/post][/right][/quote]

:huh:

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='Apr 18 2005, 10:35 PM']did graves make the game "interesting" again?
[right][post="77760"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Very. Gave up a run, and had runners on 1st and 3rd with 2 outs and Burnitz at the plate.

Is it time for Wagner to be the stopper????

[quote name='Jason' date='Apr 18 2005, 10:38 PM']Very.  Gave up a run, and had runners on 1st and 3rd with 2 outs and Burnitz at the plate.

Is it time for Wagner to be the stopper????
[right][post="77768"][/post][/right][/quote]
jesus, and who was defending him earlier? :rolleyes:

:D

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='fancywhodey' date='Apr 18 2005, 09:19 PM']its only 7-5 cause dunn didn't score they hit the bag for the force out on dunn
[right][post="77735"][/post][/right][/quote]

It turned out Marty Brennaman screwed up the broadcastm because according to him a run scored when the catcher threw it away.

He made an apology after the game.

I was confused as hell after you corrected me :crazy:

Archived