Bengals Seat-License Decline 60-80% ?

[quote name='T-Dub' post='760515' date='Apr 1 2009, 11:24 PM']Ah hell, with the draft starting later our pick will come after the Reds-Braves game (without extra innings)... Bummer.[/quote]

what he said.. but its done by seniority, so the odds are stacked very much against you...but then most people who got seats BEFORE you, likely have better seats so either wont upgrade or will be offered worse seats than they have.. so depending where you are currently.. you may be able to upgrade slightly... what are are you in?

[quote name='Bengal Migration' post='760526' date='Apr 1 2009, 11:46 PM']I've been told that they will start filling upgrade requests after mid-April, fwiw.[/quote]

yea roughly what i heard.. they said it would take 30 days or so to go through the requests in order then start making offers... by account number, longest tenure first.

[quote]as for sold out games.. would it be so hard to put some instructions up on the board/jumbotron for stupid fans? it seems at LEAST 40% of fans have no idea when to chear and why, or when to be quiet and why..[/quote]

Funny stuff. They need do that. Indy does it. Anytime they enter the redzone the Jumbo tron features a "Quiet Offense at work" sign. They make it fun, I don't think I'd let you word it up.

[quote]even when we are pumped on defense and the crowd is into it.... they are quiet while the team is in the huddle then chear when they are at the line and during the play.. a LOT of the point is to disrupt the huddle so someone can mis-hear a snap count, have to repeat themselves, etc, and then disrupt the count at the line, etc, ...[/quote]

I've said that for years. Paul Brown Stadium gets loud, but the best stadiums have constant noise factor while the opposing offense is on the field.

My complaint is exactly that. Quiet until they hit Line of Scrimmage. Also it's very easy to take a Bengals crowd out of the game and hard for them to come back.

Archived