50 Most Loathsome People

Bunghole

[quote]46. Thomas S. Monson

Charges: If Satan were real, and had a severely chapped anus from a fortnight of angry, unlubricated gay sex with an evil moon-dragon, we imagine it'd look a lot like Monson's disturbingly weathered face. As supreme cretin of one of this country's most ridiculous religions (just a nose behind Scientology), the Latter Day Saint did a divine job sanctioning and funding the “Yes on Prop 8” initiative to deny gays the right to be unhappily married. The Mormon faith is based on the existence and translation of magic, golden plates no one has ever seen except the charlatan who claimed they existed, kind of like the evidence that gay weddings threaten “traditional” marriage, which, to Mormons, is defined as between a man and a woman, and a woman, and a woman.

Exhibit A: “Choose your love, Love your choice.”

Sentence: Photographed at the Salt Lake City Marriot with an evil moon-dragon named Lance.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='772588' date='May 1 2009, 06:23 PM']I love it! I would've fit Scott Boras and Rosenhaus in there, though.[/quote]
Yeah, Rosenhaus would have made a fine addition. I'm not surprised you like this piece, with your rapier wit and fanboy love for Kige Ramsey, though!
:lol:

Archived