XBOX 360 Problem

[quote name='sm00th_kw' date='06 January 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1262827588' post='852943']
Did the drop the fee for XBox live? I hadn't heard...

XBox 360 elite = $299

PS3 Slim = $299

Did somebody pay you to take a Blu-Ray player?

Funny to see you're still clinging to the 2006 "better games" argument...you need an update, we're in a new decade now (and more doesn't = better, btw). Nothing XBox 360 came out with in its lifespan is better than Uncharted 2.

BLURAY!>!>!Q>Q>Q>Q> hahahaha.
[/quote]

congratulations, it only took 3.5 years, and being behind by 45% of the twos market hare to come out with a comparable hardware offering. do they still want to sell you a $60 ps3 hdmi cable for the ps3 or did they finally include that like elite has for 3 years?

and congrats on finally, 3.5 years later, being comparable in game offering.

you must be very proud to have caught up in very basic categories after 3.5 years.

and doesnt the new ps3 not play ps2 games anymore? thats a good feature.

my blu ray player and elite together cost less than your ps3 when you bought it....

as for xbl. yea its still a fee, amazon sells the cards for $32/yr, so $2.67/month i know is a HUGE expense...

probably worth it for the 9 million more people who actually own an xbox 260.

i can play with myself for free too.

hey, and if you want it to stand vertically its an extra $24 for the stand now..

its pretty hard to argue after the market share and success of the ps2 that the ps3 lost a HUUUUUUUUGE market share and is an epic failure compared to the two companies last units sales..

Ahh Go, revisionist history can be fun, right?

XBox's early on cost $399 to get if you wanted anything with it, then it probably broke.
The cheapest Blu-Ray player RIGHT NOW is $100.00 (I'm sure you've got the cheapest one, right?).
X-Box live for $32.00 per year (at a whopping $2.67/month) for 3.5 years is still $112.14 total.

So lets see:
$399.00 + $100.00 + $112.14 = $610.14 and counting.

Admit defeat? HAHAHAHAHAH....since this next-gen war began everybody in the PS3 camp said it wasn't about day 1, but about he lifespan. "The PS3 would be better in the years ahead" is the type of shit we were saying in 2006.

Its really not shocking when one console is rushed out to a bunch of morons with a 30% fail rate that more games would be available for said console than the other in the first two years.

Well, you've been caught up to, like we said you would be. 2009 was the year of Playstation 3...hands down.

BLURAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way, its all about games, and as such defeat happened when Final Fantasy 13 and Metal Gear Solid both were announced for the 360, as they are huge titles that were PS exclusive. Their makers saw the writing on the wall.

You should rent Mass Effect for the PS3, its a damn good game.... oh wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived