Mike Carey and his brother

I know I may wrong here, but I felt I needed to vent a little.

I remember the thread that said we would not get Mike Carey in Oakland.Irony struck and we got his brother WTF?

Well anyways watching the game on Sunday on tv I noticed Mike Carey in Cleveland's huddle. I thought it was weird as I never had seen it before. I guess it could be just me as I am a lifelong Bengals' fan and I always think refs hate us. Anyone else notice this?

I heard Jonathan Joseph coming home tonight talking about questionable calls in the games. He quickly changed the subject. It was on Two Deep zone tonight on 1530 Homer. Just weird how the Carey brothers are doing the z level games for the nfl because they suck. I hope they do not make the playoffs as refs. Wow that would suck if we made it to the playoffs that is. Focus on Detroit I now.

did anyone notice after Shawn Rogers did the horse collar on CP how Mangini came up on Carey and Carey jumped back like Mangini had scared him or something lol, that shit was hilarious haha

[url="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009112902/2009/REG12/browns@bengals#tab:watch"]link to watch [/url]

Dion was like (you don't know me like that) :lol:

[quote name='FulcherVulcher33' date='01 December 2009 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1259720407' post='835842']
got a few around here, been kicking it strong with this one for a couple months figure you got all the hookups down there
[/quote]

i want some strange lol

yeah, got a few we could party with at Diamonds :P

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='01 December 2009 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1259718738' post='835833']
did anyone notice after Shawn Rogers did the horse collar on CP how Mangini came up on Carey and Carey jumped back like Mangini had scared him or something lol, that shit was hilarious haha

[url="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009112902/2009/REG12/browns@bengals#tab:watch"]link to watch [/url]

Dion was like (you don't know me like that) :lol:
[/quote]

Ha!! If he'd had a nine, Mangini would be coaching the Cloud 9 Holy Rollers!! :lol: :lol:

Archived