This game was an embarassment....

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' date='13 December 2009 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1260749151' post='842032']
It matters.

If we lost next week and the Chargers had lost today we still had a chance at the 2nd seed....

This has been an awful football day.
[/quote]

It doesnt matter all that much, if we beat them next week we will be tied record wise and have the tiebreaker.

All we have to do is win next week, most important regular season game of the year.

I'm a HUGE homer when it comes to my team but honestly guys, that game was completely miserable to watch and could be a prelude to the
rest of the season. The lack of a passing offense, penalties... Good Lord! I get it, every team has blunders occasionally BUT
we have them WAY too often and implode on ourselves.

It's obvious as mentioned in the responses that our line isn't great with pass protection and when it does well, Carson has NO ONE to throw to.
Coles in my humble opinion = HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT and there is no one else. NO ONE. Chad gets eaten alive. We really miss Chris Henry no matter what anyone says.
A run only team doesn't go far. Maybe we should throw Cosby and/or Purify on the line occasionally just to keep the defense guessing?

I'm in a funk about it and felt we really needed to do better yesterday, much better. I could have handled a loss but we got SPANKED
and it was embarrassing!

I hope they come out angry, embarrassed and swinging next week. PLEASE!!!!!!

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/gobengals.gif[/img]

Bengals are overrated.

We make a big deal about them because they went from 4 - 11 - 1 to 9 - 4. We have played teams that suck or were playing bad at the time. We barely won most of our games and also lost most of the games we should've won convincingly.

The truth is we blow up the difference/improvements of this year because we can only compare it to what we did to last year. Are we a good team that can win games and has won games against struggling teams? Yes. Are we good enough to play with the big boys? NO!

Hate on me all you want but I follow the Bengals and love them but I won't pretend they are something they aren't.

Archived