Anyone going to the Jacksonville game??

CP9Bengals

[quote name='CP9Bengals' date='May 5 2005, 04:56 PM']Thinking about going. Went to there website to see about tickets. They go on sale August 20. But heres the kicker. ANY sideline ticket, from the lower level all the way to the top, is $215.00. No wonder they NEVER sellout a game.
[right][post="88884"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

thats expensive??? shit my tickets for the bucs are 315 a pop and i only see a few games....... (i get the tickets at a discount from my uncle who has season tickets but cant go to all the games) but i only pay about 100 dollars for the tickets... they are in the shade though so i guess that goes for a premium in Florida

I was planning on going, but yeah, that is a little expensive. Bengals tickets are a lot cheaper than that.

I wonder what Jacksonville "Street Vendors" get? In Cincinnati I have been able to get club seats for less than face value.

Was hoping to take in the game on a vacation during my sons fall break from school. But they are about a week apart. Ticket price is surprising though. My Bengals season tickets are $68 each 6 rows from the field on the goal line. But once we make the playoffs, I expect a significant bump in price. We'll see.

Guest starkesn

[quote name='#22' date='May 5 2005, 05:27 PM']I am probably going to the first Detroit game.
[right][post="88911"][/post][/right][/quote]

I would rather go to the one in February. :D

[quote name='Jason' date='May 5 2005, 04:33 PM']I was planning on going, but yeah, that is a little expensive.  Bengals tickets are a lot cheaper than that.

I wonder what Jacksonville "Street Vendors" get?  In Cincinnati I have been able to get club seats for less than face value.
[right][post="88893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Jason at my job I work with Jacksonvilles 3rd string QB's mom( quinn gray). his mom is one of the pe teachers at my job. I told her when the schedule came out to see if he will be able to get me a couple of tickets. I am praying that he makes the team again this year. I think he could be a good back up in the league but he plays behind david garrard who I think could start for a few teams in the nfl.

I will keep you posted if she is able to get them and maybe we could go up there.

Guest BlackJesus
[color="green"]We all need to meet up in the parking lot prior.....

If I make it there [/color]

[img]http://www.tomservo.cc/show.aspx/chachi13.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Droopy' date='May 5 2005, 04:41 PM']Was hoping to take in the game on a vacation during my sons fall break from school.  But they are about a week apart.  Ticket price is surprising though.  My Bengals season tickets are $68 each 6 rows from the field on the goal line.  But once we make the playoffs, I expect a significant bump in price.  We'll see.
[right][post="88896"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

in the little season ticket agreement thing it states they cannot raise season ticket prices more than 10% per year... but single game they can do whatever.. mine went up 5% this year, parking went up like 30% but single game tickets went up over 10%... im guessing next year and then on we will see the full 10%

cincinnti has the 2nd cheapest tickets in the nfl.. i beleive.. baltimore is about 10X what ours are including the license to own the seats...

jacksonville also has endzone seats for $25 where ours are still $50-60...

most tickets in those areas cost that much,,,, 15 years of losing kinda brings down ticket value........

[quote name='CP9Bengals' date='May 5 2005, 03:56 PM']Thinking about going. Went to there website to see about tickets. They go on sale August 20. But heres the kicker. ANY sideline ticket, from the lower level all the way to the top, is $215.00. No wonder they NEVER sellout a game.

also be surprised they dont sell out, most nfl teams do, and you end up paying above that price on ebay or through a broker...

Guest sigfox77
[quote name='GoBengals' date='May 5 2005, 10:48 PM']also be surprised they dont sell out, most nfl teams do, and you end up paying above that price on ebay or through a broker...
[right][post="89112"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Check out stubhub. com....good site to get tickets I am checking on driving down to the Jacksonville game from Raleigh, and maybe the 11-27 vs. ravens since I will be in town for Thanksgiving..

[quote name='sigfox77' date='May 6 2005, 09:51 AM']Check out stubhub. com....good site to get tickets I am checking on driving down to the Jacksonville game from Raleigh, and maybe the 11-27 vs. ravens since I will be in town for Thanksgiving..
[right][post="89217"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i used to user stubhub often, it has recently turned into a broker haven as well, 99.9% of all tickets there are far overpriced and brokers tickets... i got many NBA tickets from there in my days, ... havent seen shit lately... didnt look for this particular game yet... but i always swing in there to see if anyone is being reasonible

Guest sigfox77
[quote name='GoBengals' date='May 6 2005, 10:27 AM']i used to user stubhub often, it has recently turned into a broker haven as well, 99.9% of all tickets there are far overpriced and brokers tickets... i got many NBA tickets from there in my days, ... havent seen shit lately... didnt look for this particular game yet... but i always swing in there to see if anyone is being reasonible
[right][post="89225"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I was checking out tickets to the jacksonville game...found some that seemed decent, section 104..I will probably be back in school by then, so unless they're free I probably wont be able to go..sucks to be in college again

[quote name='CP9Bengals' date='May 5 2005, 03:56 PM']Thinking about going. Went to there website to see about tickets. They go on sale August 20. But heres the kicker. ANY sideline ticket, from the lower level all the way to the top, is $215.00. No wonder they NEVER sellout a game.

also this isnt true, i just got pricing and sideline 2nd level seats are $85, the CLUB tickets are $200

and sideline upper level is $42 & 47

Guest sigfox77
[quote name='GoBengals' date='May 6 2005, 11:04 AM']also this isnt true, i just got pricing and sideline 2nd level seats are $85, the CLUB tickets are $200
and sideline upper level is $42 & 47
[right][post="89242"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Keep me posted...I am in Raleigh and would like to get to that game..thanks man

[quote name='sigfox77' date='May 6 2005, 11:21 AM']Keep me posted...I am in Raleigh and would like to get to that game..thanks man
[right][post="89248"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

check the thread in the bengals forum, i think i sent you a PM as well.. all the info there...

Archived