!!!THE OFFICIAL 4TH-7TH ROUNDS OF THE 2010 NFL DRAFT THREAD!!!

[quote name='Oldcat' date='24 April 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1272137931' post='883164']
I can blame them for taking him before January 1. Last time I was in Catholic School, breaking your word and lying to kids were bad things. I guess things are different in Football Catholicism.

Screw your recruiting. If you wanted a good coach you shouldnt have hired that fat bastard from the Cheating Patriots. Oh, Catholics used to frown on that shit, too.
[/quote]
Lying to kids is still fine, but only if you fuck them first.

[quote name='Jason' date='24 April 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1272139769' post='883189']
Dorin Dickerson now? Wow.
[/quote]

great pick for Houston. IMO he'll be scary good once he makes the full-tie transition to WR.

[quote]joereedy

#bengals end draft by taking Reggie Stephens, C, Iowa State in the seventh round[/quote]

[quote name='Jason' date='24 April 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1272140019' post='883196']
6'3" 333 pounds, he's a hoss.
[/quote]

Position: OG
School & Year/Status: Iowa St. - Senior
Jersey Number: #73
Height & Weight: 6'3 - 333 lbs.

2010 NFL Draft Prospect Scouting Report:

person
Reggie Stephens, OG, Iowa St.
Reggie Stephens stepped into a starting role as a freshman at Iowa State and four years later he had started 36 consecutive games until he missed a contest during his senior season following an appendectomy.
Stephens' strength is his versatility. As a redshirt freshman in 2006 he started the last four games of the season at right guard. In 2007 he started all 12 games at left guard. In 2008 he started at both guard spots and in 2009 he even spent some time at the center position. He is an experienced player who can fill an important role off the bench in the interior of the offensive line for any NFL team. Stephens even earned some national recognition during his senior campaign and was an honorable mention on the All-Big 12 team.

Stephens has gone under the radar for the most part due to the lack of a potent offense at Iowa State. While the 6-3, 333 pound Rowlett, Texas native has plenty of strength, his footwork is a concern. He will need to prove that he can compete day in and day out with the big boys if he wants to hear his name on draft day. His best chance to do that is if he can get invited to the NFL Combine and some of the events during Senior Week.

I take back what I said before he doesn't sound that bad.

Archived