Fuck

Guest BengalBacker

Guest mongoloido
fuckity fuck fuck fuck....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know my mantra? Spooky. Ah well. We'll cheer the team to victory next week. Sooner or later, they'll learn how to win a game without us. :)

Guest mongoloido

I think it's because we are young. I think young defenses have a really hard time staying up in a road game. Unfortunately, we are young straight up the middle of the entire defense (Williams, Miller, Moore). I think the young guys rely on physical skills to win games more than brains. As a result, I think they rely on (and fall victom to) the crowd....

Guest Whodey420

Were not gonna win until we can stop the run....and since its not gonna happen why not do a little experimenting....I say move Thornton out to DE opposite of Clemons....Put Moore and Askew at DT and move Justin Smith to MLB...at least that would give Moore and Askew some well needed playing time/experience....

I think we'll be picking NO WORSE than 7th in the draft....We'll see what happens in FA but were not going to attract a decent DT unless we OVERPAY....Im guessing that the Lions will put the franchise tag on Rogers and the same may happen in Philly with Corey Simon so were gonna be between a rock and a hard place to find a decent DT in FA.

Anyways this is in no shape or form a playoff team so why not do some experimenting?

This was one of the saddest games I ever Saw.

There is no Way for me to even respect the bengals after this.

That was a lack of desire. They finnaly had the game, and justr fucked it up again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This was the saddest games I've seen since way back during the Cleveland game :angry:

They showed no desire,no intensity. They wanted to ride off the MNF game high and hope it would take them in. They looked tired,no decipline. 8 fuckin bonehead

penalties is unacceptable. If I was Marvin they would do wind sprints from sunrise to sunset and sleep in barricks on site. Carson did make a couple of bad decisions but nobody and I mean nobody can decide and throw in less than 2 seconds with someone in your face. Sorry gang but they stunk today big time. :angry:

But you know what? Like most games, as bad as we looked, it still was decided on just a couple of plays. There is no god.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where were the blitz packages from monday night..in his back pocket? I did see some more emotion from Marvin of not being happy with this shit.

Yup, I am postive that my lifelong dream of two8-8 seasons in a row will not come true for at least another two years. Why are they so damn flat and unmotivated? Its like not a single one of them out there care, especially on defense.

Archived