Boone or Randa

Guest CrazyIrishman5

Who would you like playing 3b for the Reds?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like playing 3b for the Reds?

• Aaron Boone
    • Joe Randa

It has got to be randa. Randa can hit better and field better...and hes not a traitor like boone who went to clevland once a turd always a turd...Plus Randa did hit that home run in the mets game at the start of the season

Guest CrazyIrishman5
[quote name='Bunghole' date='May 21 2005, 09:04 PM']Aaron Boone plays for the Indians...there is no way he's coming back, fughedaboudit...
[right][post="94947"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I didn't say the Reds were going to trade for Aaron Boone! I said who would you like to see playing 3b for the Reds?

[quote]Randa can hit better and field better...[/quote]
Thats a joke right! Boone plays a better 3b, has a better arm and has more homerun power then Randa. The only thing Randa has on Boone is he ia a better average hitter.

[quote name='Bengal_Freak' date='May 21 2005, 11:44 PM']i always liked boone...and i dont like cleveland but how is he a traitor? the reds traded him...so its not like he wanted to leave...and they guy isnt gonna turn down good money
[right][post="95002"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

and he cried when he left...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='May 21 2005, 11:46 PM']and he cried when he left...
[right][post="95004"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
[img]http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/pg2/2001/1130/photo/hanks_i.jpg[/img]

Theres no crying in baseball!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Aarron Boone has been so shitty for the Indians. They have given him a constant stay in the line-up, fefuse to send him to the minors due to his contract (Indians are cheap) and many want him gone.

I'm sure they would love for the Reds to take him back, I doubt anyone will touch him. He has been a complete bumb.

I always liked Aaron Boone (I liked Brett too). Early this year Randa was a bright spot (I haven't followed the Reds closely since the 10 game losing streak, and don't know how he is doing now). But if both are healthy and playing to their capabilities, Boone.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='GoBengals' date='May 21 2005, 11:46 PM']and he cried when he left...
[right][post="95004"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Tears of joy.

He asked to be traded. He said that in one of his first interviews as a Yankee.

[b]A day later, addressing the New York media before his first game as a Yankee, Boone seemed to say something radically different, that he had indeed asked Lindner to trade him.[/b]

I saw this interview. Heard him say it.

[url="http://www.cincypost.com/2003/10/18/series10-18-2003.html"]http://www.cincypost.com/2003/10/18/series10-18-2003.html[/url]

Archived