So bengals fans...

I haven't seen any preseason games thus far due to a terrible work schedule. How does Andy Dalton look, and what do you think your chances will be with him? He might be a pleasant surprise, as I think he will play better than what savior Carson has the past 2 seasons. In my opinion with Benson carrying the load, and the decent D, you guys will be a respectable 3rd place, ahead of the clownies (who are no pushover in their own right this year with McCoy, but they still will suck by default) I also think it will lead to the end of "marvinatti".

Dalton imo is going to fool a number of bengals fans into thinking he is anything other than average and continue to push us further down the road from actually addressing all the issues with this team.

Marvin has 2 years on this new deal, he will get both of them as Brown doesnt fire coaches he just lets them go. If he doesnt put us in the playoffs with a win in the next two years, then it becomes Zimmer's team.

"He doesn't know what he doesn't know,'' offered Boomer Esiason. "If they force-feed him and put him in games right away, he will get killed. He will get eaten alive.''

The Bengals aren't listening to Esiason at the moment about Little Opie Dalton...

[quote name='Brownsgold' timestamp='1314455462' post='1022173']
"He doesn't know what he doesn't know,'' offered Boomer Esiason. "If they force-feed him and put him in games right away, he will get killed. He will get eaten alive.''

The Bengals aren't listening to Esiason at the moment about Little Opie Dalton...
[/quote]
Why would we? Boomer is a hater and an asshole. Dalton has played pretty well, all things considered. This whole "Oh noes, you can't play a rookie QB on Team X" is a bunch of bullshit. This isn't David Klingler and the 1993 Bengals. The 2011 team has considerable talent. We are weak in the interior line, but I suspect something there is going to change sooner rather than later (Boling). Our first teamers played the Jets 1st team for a half last week and by the end of that half it was 10-7 Jets. You know, the Jets...the team that keeps getting to the AFC Championship game? Our defense is going to be well above average, our running game is the same, and we have loads of talent at skill positions. The only thing holding the Bengals back right now is youth/inexperience and possibly the offensive line.

[quote name='Brownsgold' timestamp='1314455462' post='1022173']

[/quote]

What was the Browns' record last year and over the last 10 years? Do the math. Oh, I forgot you're from Cleveland, maybe one of us will do it for you.

And as far as your pic in the annoying thumbnail format, at least we will be here next year, you guys will probably be in LA. It's about that time.

Archived