Jerome's TD Flip

Does anyone have a link to the NFL Live clip with Berman giving the loudest WHAAAAAP! of his career? I love those guys and he added an awesome layer to that video, and Tom Jackson was in the back laughing.

Side note... I served Tom Jackson once at Embers. That guy and Mike Tirico who I also served, are two of the absolutely friendliest people I've ever taken care of. They both shook my hand and thanked me, and I will always remember them for it.

Anyways, if anyone could record that clip from their Tivo and put it back up, I would be forever grateful. Now I can't find it anywhere.

16. My wife generally doesn't give a fig about football. But on Christmas Eve day, the television just happened to be tuned to the Bengals-Cardinals game at the moment when Jerome Simpson executed his improbable TD flip, and my wife just happened to be looking at the screen when it happened (equally improbable), and she actually let out a loud gasp when she saw it. Then she made me play it back four times. So, congratulations, Jerome Simpson, not only on a play for the ages, but on managing to interest my wife in football, if only for a minute or two.

[url="http://www.profootballweekly.com/2011/12/29/so-long-to-2011-hello-to-2012"]http://www.profootballweekly.com/2011/12/29/so-long-to-2011-hello-to-2012[/url]

[quote name='Agent_Orange' timestamp='1325144125' post='1080830']
Does anyone have a link to the NFL Live clip with Berman giving the loudest WHAAAAAP! of his career? I love those guys and he added an awesome layer to that video, and Tom Jackson was in the back laughing.

Side note... I served Tom Jackson once at Embers. That guy and Mike Tirico who I also served, are two of the absolutely friendliest people I've ever taken care of. They both shook my hand and thanked me, and I will always remember them for it.

Anyways, if anyone could record that clip from their Tivo and put it back up, I would be forever grateful. Now I can't find it anywhere.
[/quote]

I had it up on here and it got taken down cause of NFL copy rights :(

Archived