NYC's view

Guest steggyD

Cool, 

I'll take a large peperoni, with a side of breadsticks... oh, and a six pack of Molsons.

Thanks, you Mid-westerners are the best!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Molson????!!!!! That's half the problem right there! America's heartland works hard to bring you fine American brews like Miller Genuine Draft, Killian's Red, and Michelob... not to mention Hu-Dey (which, surprisingly, is very good beer), and you have to go to Canada to get your buzz on? Come on, man... :P:)

Molson????!!!!!  That's half the problem right there!  America's heartland works hard to bring you fine American brews like Miller Genuine Draft, Killian's Red, and Michelob... not to mention Hu-Dey (which, surprisingly, is very good beer), and you have to go to Canada to get your buzz on?  Come on, man... :P   :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, since I'm an "elitist-asshole" New Yorker, I have to drink something imported. It's a rule. ;)

They don't sell Hu-Dey out here. I'll have to try it when I'm out in Cincy.

Guest BlackJesus

Oh trust me I can get pissed at Elitist assholes in NewYork city and still have their back when the laundry heads come rolling in to cause trouble.

Well, since I'm an "elitist-asshole" New Yorker, I have to drink something imported.  It's a rule.  ;)

They don't sell Hu-Dey out here.  I'll have to try it when I'm out in Cincy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Old saying: Get moody with Hudy! The first one is hard to down but they are ok afterwards,and you will get a headache the next day

Old saying:  Get moody with Hudy! The first one is hard to down but they are ok afterwards,and you will get a headache the next day

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only beer that always gives me a headache the next day is "Harp". Is it like that?

Is it a dark beer, amber or what? Is it easy to find (i.e. at a bar)?

With that many people if you wanted to write an article that the moon was made of cheese or something, you could probably find a couple of people that beleive that, to quote in your article.

Its not?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ...... Oh thanks boomer for runing my world, now I will just go back to my bunker. .... It put the lotion on its skin.... ;) ~

Guest BengalBacker
The only beer that always  gives me a headache the next day is "Harp".  Is it like that?

Is it a dark beer, amber or what?  Is it easy to find (i.e. at a bar)?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ever drink moldy horse piss???

Me either, but I have drank Hudepohl.

Its not?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ...... Oh thanks boomer for runing my world, now I will just go back to my bunker. .... It put the lotion on its skin.... ;) ~

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Err... YES! IT IS! Um... Bleu Cheese to be exact. :unsure:

Stay in your bunker...with your lotion. It's the only safe place. ;)

Guest BengalBacker
Looks like NY came out with a new map also

jland.jpg

Whata you know, I am an athiest living happily in JesusLand

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah me too. I get so tired of that crap. It's not like there aren't any christian democrats, or atheist republicans.

Guest bengalrick
Looks like NY came out with a new map also

jland.jpg

Whata you know, I am an athiest living happily in JesusLand

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why don't they break it down into counties instead... oh, b/c they would only have the big cities and nothing in between...

gobengals... don't you live in jesusland w/ us?!!?

Archived