If Eddie George goes for 100 yards...

Haha, probably because I'm actually a Cowboys fan first and foremost who just thought she'd find a Bengals forum to see how Bengals dudes were reacting to the game.  (I'm a big Bengals fan too though - P. Warrick = fav WR).

i dont even care if you were a browns fan...

:D

Guest BengalBacker
Guys Guys...... fighting like this is just plain ridiculous.....

besides.....  I saw her first..... 

:ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You guys act like you own the board or something.

Oh....wait.......

Guest BengalBacker
E. George is a good short-yardage back but that's about it.  Once Julius Jones went down, DAL didn't have anyone who could carry the load AND had breakaway speed.  CIN's run defense isn't that bad even without Tony Williams.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, our run D is that bad with the exception of a couple of games.

You guys crack me up.  I was in my usual 'Boys forum and there was just too much bitching in there.  They really get really cranky after a loss, so this is a nice change and a chance to catch up on my other fav team  :D .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should just stick with us here, its easy to be a Cowboys fan after their reign in the 90s, but being a bengals fan is a tough job and when our year comes and we take it all.. it will be a bajillion times better than the feeling any other fan of another team can feel. So forget the Cowboys, and stick with us misfits.

You should just stick with us here, its easy to be a Cowboys fan after their reign in the 90s, but being a bengals fan is a tough job and when our year comes and we take it all.. it will be a bajillion times better than the feeling any other fan of another team can feel. So forget the Cowboys, and stick with us misfits.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll commuter between both houses of misery lol :P ...I like the Bengals because they seem to have a sense of direction loading up on a ton of young talent while the 'Boys seem to be treading water going after stopgaps at seemingly every position. It's like they don't know whether to rebuild or try and contend every year.

Guest BengalBacker
I'll commuter between both houses of misery lol  :P ...I like the Bengals because they seem to have a sense of direction loading up on a ton of young talent while the 'Boys seem to be treading water going after stopgaps at seemingly every position.  It's like they don't know whether to rebuild or try and contend every year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think they brought in Parcells with any sort of long term rebuilding project in mind. I think they wanted immediate results, which shows with people like Vinny and Eddie. Of course they made the playoffs last year. We'd kill to make the playoffs.

I don't think they brought in Parcells with any sort of long term rebuilding project in mind. I think they wanted immediate results, which shows with people like Vinny and Eddie. Of course they made the playoffs last year. We'd kill to make the playoffs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Parcells stated when he got here that it would be a 3-year plan with next year being the peak year. The Cowboys got to the playoffs last year mostly thanks to an easy schedule. This year, they drafted for next year picking up two OL to protect Drew Henson who will be the starter. They might throw Henson in as early as next game since the season seems lost and V-T does too and it'll be good to have Henson get some game experience before he takes over the reins full-time.

I think Parcells stated when he got here that it would be a 3-year plan with next year being the peak year.  The Cowboys got to the playoffs last year mostly thanks to an easy schedule.  This year, they drafted for next year picking up two OL to protect Drew Henson who will be the starter.  They might throw Henson in as early as next game since the season seems lost and V-T does too and it'll be good to have Henson get some game experience before he takes over the reins full-time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

according to espn and "boomer"(the nicknamed fat one...lol) they have proclaimed in dallas that this season is indeed a rebuilding year as stated of the bengals. im not sure about henson starting next year though... there is a reason the big tuna brought V-T into dallas and it damn sure wasnt because he was in his prime. he's expirienced and thats who a young team with playoff ability needs leading them... who knows we will see...

Archived