If Eddie George goes for 100 yards...

Guest Bengal_Smoov
I will kill myself.  There is no reason that he should get near 50 yards.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He got 99 yards last week, 100 isn't really that much of reach. Cincinnati has the ability to make average or above average backs look great. Shouldn't really expect that to change this week. But if you kill yourself, make sure you leave a letter.

Guest BengalsOwn

Eddie George will revive his career against us. He will run for 225 yards, and for the rest of the season he will be brimming with confidence due to the performance. I read that Parcells said in an interview or something that Dallas is going to go back to its roots, and that's running the ball. If we can't stop the run and force the geizer to throw, we will lose badly. He throws interceptions a lot, mostly due to him throwing the ball 40+ times a game. We have to force him to throw the ball.

Guest BengalsOwn
i want to see perry run the ball... i want us to see us run the ball 10 straight times....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's a little hard when Rudi averages about 1.5 yards per carry in the first half :lol:

Anyone that has George on their fantasy team is desperate! Unless of course you're plugging him in to play the matchup against the Bunghole's stellar defense. I think that George is the type of back we actually CAN stop, with his plodding style, at his age, and Vinny "Green Testicles" Testicleverde will have to throw and throw, which plays into our only strength on defense, which is our secondary (gee, how things have changed!). We win, 23-17. Chad scores one, Rudi scores (or hopefully Pery) and Golden Grahams kicks three--does that add up to 23? :huh:

Guest BengalsOwn
Anyone that has George on their fantasy team is desperate!  Unless of course you're plugging him in to play the matchup against the Bunghole's stellar defense.  I think that George is the type of back we actually CAN stop, with his plodding style, at his age, and Vinny "Green Testicles" Testicleverde will have to throw and throw, which plays into our only strength on defense, which is our secondary (gee, how things have changed!).  We win, 23-17.  Chad scores one, Rudi scores (or hopefully Pery) and Golden Grahams kicks three--does that add up to 23? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I picked him up on Monday, after I beat the #1 ranked team in my league. Now I'm no longer ranked 10th out of 10 :lol: I guess that's what happens when you miss the live draft. But yeah, I just have him for Sundays game, after that he is gone, leaving me with Reuben Draughns and Jerome Bettis :lol:

I have Droughns too, but Bettis has been a consistent touchdown-stealer from Staley and is a good fantasy play, unless your league is yardage specific. I was 4-1 but now am 4-4..part of it is because I have the unproductive conglomeration of Johnson and Johnson on my starting team, and because Roy Williams has been hurt.......

Guest BengalsOwn
I have Droughns too, but Bettis has been a consistent touchdown-stealer from Staley and is a good fantasy play, unless your league is yardage specific.  I was 4-1 but now am 4-4..part of it is because I have the unproductive conglomeration of Johnson and Johnson on my starting team, and because Roy Williams has been hurt.......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but I'm afraid to put bettis in, because it's definitely a risk. What if he doesn't have an opportunity to score a TD? You definitely won't get any points for yardage.

Archived