Jay Glazer Reports Chad Released by Dolphins

USN Bengal

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1344898993' post='1145897']
going to disagree, thats what the media is saying, but his peroduction was pretty poor thus far in the preseason as well. if he had been a great locker room presence and had 2 TD's in the preseason game i would be willing to wager he would still be employed.

[b]but if you are a clown in practice, in the locker room, and cant produce... then tack on a shithead off the field getting negative publicity to ateam trying to rebuild... you are an easy cut..[/b]
[/quote]

This is what you are saying.. But the things coming from the players who were actually in the locker room with him don't support the view.. Chad has never been accused of not practicing hard. Not many WR gert 2 TD's in the first preseason game. The facts are he hasn't had a chance to produce in Miami, and if he hadn't been accused of DV he would still be there.

I'm not a big Chad supporter, and I wanted to ship him out after he became a butthole and wanted out. Nor do I think him making it in Miami was a sure thing. I also don't really think what happened to him in Miami was necessarily fair. He made his own bed in a sense, but I think he was a sacrificial lamb for a coach trying to make a statement.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1344901364' post='1145909']

This is what you are saying.. But the things coming from the players who were actually in the locker room with him don't support the view.. Chad has never been accused of not practicing hard. Not many WR gert 2 TD's in the first preseason game. The facts are he hasn't had a chance to produce in Miami, and if he hadn't been accused of DV he would still be there.

I'm not a big Chad supporter, and I wanted to ship him out after he became a butthole and wanted out. Nor do I think him making it in Miami was a sure thing. I also don't really think what happened to him in Miami was necessarily fair. He made his own bed in a sense, but I think he was a sacrificial lamb for a coach trying to make a statement.
[/quote]

Agree. Dolphins most likely aren't going anywhere it looks like a coach statement deal.

Chad made his own bed, but he walked right into it.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1344901785' post='1145911']
Wow, Keyshawn Johnson just blamed the Bengals...
[/quote]

How in the hell is this the Bengals fault? What was his logic? Hopefully someone else around the table called bullshit on it.

[quote name='Phatcat' timestamp='1344940603' post='1146075']
How in the hell is this the Bengals fault? What was his logic? [b] Hopefully someone else around the table called bullshit on it.[/b]
[/quote]

sadly, no. He said it a total of maybe 3-4 times and no one once tried to stop him.

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
[url="https://twitter.com/SI_PeterKing"][b]Peter King[/b] ‏[size=3][s]@[/s][b]SI_PeterKing[/b][/size][/url][/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
I hear Hard Knocks tonight (10 pm, HBO) will have footage of Joe Philbin meeting with and releasing Chad Johnson from the team.[/background][/font][/color]

Archived