Marvin's horrible decision

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1354058517' post='1185791']
Sorry, bro, but I was in the stadium and the first replay view that they showed looked like BJGE was in. It wasn't until the third view that you could see he was just short. You guys see what the average is, but you still act like you could do better. Come on, MAN! :onoudidnt:
[/quote]

OK, give me $60k a year, I'll better the NFL avg by at least 5 pts. And even with the first replay view, it was clear to me that his knee came down with the ball at the 1 or 1/2 yd line. He certainly didn't get in. Maybe I'm just that good!?!?

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1354065530' post='1185824']
Yeah, the whole stadium watched the replay and cheered the challenge flag being thrown.
[/quote]

And that's the key....I'll work from home.

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1354065530' post='1185824']
Yeah, the whole stadium watched the replay and cheered the challenge flag being thrown.
[/quote]
Unless it's the end of the game. I'd prob never challenge a play if we have first and goal at the half yard line.

[quote name='bubba' timestamp='1354066846' post='1185832']
Ikota I'd love the have u in the booth. The folks in there now are awful ��
[/quote]

Thank you kind sir! I'm telling you.....I would do a great job. I'm serious...Marvin (I know you go by the handle 'Lewdog' on here)...CALL ME! So much goes into the decision whether to challenge or not.....it's not simply did it happen or not. I got this....Lew...I mean Marvin...CALL ME!

Archived