OC "haters" explain to me....

So was the edited post from page two a "period retaliation" or had you written something that a mod didn't particularly like (aside from maybe a period)?

By all means, continue polluting the website for your personal convenience.  At least you're not posting tripe. 

I asked Go what he thought an OC did. I'd still like to know.

I agree totally.. I admit I am a smart ass and will jab at people when ever I get the chance.(It's not just on the internet), I don't think I am ever mean spirited though..... but the non stop bickering and tiresome arguing has really taken a toll on a lot of people.... We fucking win a game by 20 points and it's still all about how bad certain people suck.

I still really like this site and am on here every day. I now just do a lot more reading and shaking my head. Game day threads are the devil. I usually pop in early in and give a WHO-DEY!! and then off to twitter for the game. It's a lot more positive with almost all actually rooting for the "team", not piling on when there is a mistake so they can be deemed right. 

I won't be leaving this site anytime soon, like I said..i do still really like this place, It has just changed so much over the last couple years...

That is all... WHO-DEY!!!!

This.  I'm one of the original members of this site and although I have never been one who comments a lot....  Hell over 9 years in and still not at 5000 posts...   But I don't see myself ever leaving this site.   It has changed significantly and its no secret as to when that change started.  But there are still a majority of very very good people on this site.   Unfortunately some very good people have left this site or don't comment anymore.   

Yeah, I don't buy that.  This place doesn't seem to lack for traffic.

"No offense, son, but that's some weak-ass thinking. You equivocating like a motherfucker."

-Reginald "Bubbles" Cousins

Bubbles is awesome

Archived