Question

Guest oldschooler

I think it is pretty obvious...but hey I guess some
Steelers fans can`t see with their head stuck up their ass. :unsure:

QUOTE(Sluzilla @ Jul 20 2005, 11:52 PM)
i'm sorry...PASSING ATTEMPTS???...you are judging a QB on passing ATTEMPTS???...

just shut up now...before you embarrass youself any further...

but NO...you go on to state Carson is better at winning games...when i've already showed the passer ratings when each were behind in games...

the question was asked...would i rather have Ben or Carson...i stated Ben...i stated all the statistical reasons i prefer Ben...Ben was a better QB last year...period...i have never once stated Carson was a bad QB...all i have done is shown how Ben performed BETTER than Carson last year...

of course we are 0-0 right now...that's the beauty of the NFL...any given sunday and all that...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 20 2005, 11:48 PM']either you cant read or your too god damn stupid to understand english. you probably shouldnt go telling the owner of the forum to shut up and not embarrass himself, furthermore, i never ranked the quality of the QB on passing attempts, i ranked growth and learning curve, i guess a qb throwing 17 passes all completed for 12 yards each would be a hell of a lot better qb than big ben? since attempts dont matter eh? i also never said carson was better at winning games, i said he was put in the position to do so more often, thus the learning curve again, and im pretty sure i even stated flat out that the steelers were the better team last year, so all in all your a god damn fool who cant fucking read. you ignarant low life peice of shit.

since your too god damn stupid to even read posts before blithering nonsense oblivious to what was even typed. you dont have to worry about posting here anymore. fucking jackass.
[right][post="116830"][/post][/right][/quote]

Yep...pretty obvious...

[quote name='The J Dub' date='Jul 21 2005, 10:34 AM']Shit dude Im banned from here, it happens sometimes.
:bek081:
[right][post="116921"][/post][/right][/quote]

I understand it happens....but NOTHING in the Steeler Nation thread seemed to be over the line....all Slu did was post his opinions regarding others comments and correct the guy who said Kordell led the Steelers to the Super Bowl.....yeah...he called the guy ignorant...but that should no be a banning offense.....if it is....this site is fucking ignorant.....

okay oldschooler....somehow I missed gobengals response.....

but banning someone because he is told to shut up and quit embarrassing himself....while calling the guy an ignorant piece of shit is just bullshit.....

yeah...it is his board and all that...but how fucking weak is that.....slu was arguing football and provided stats to support his arguement.....

the truely sad part is that in gobengals post, he did seem to stress the passing attempts as a measuring stick...granted after reading his tirade to Slu...I can see what he was saying....but again, banning someone over that lame shit is classless....especially since as newbies here, how the hell are we to know who runs this place....granted slu probably would have replied in the same manner, but at least he would have known his advesary.....

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='CoolieMan' date='Jul 21 2005, 08:45 AM']okay oldschooler....somehow I missed gobengals response.....

but banning someone because he is told to shut up and quit embarrassing himself....while calling the guy an ignorant piece of shit is just bullshit.....

yeah...it is his board and all that...but how fucking weak is that.....slu was arguing football and provided stats to support his arguement.....

the truely sad part is that in gobengals post, he did seem to stress the passing attempts as a measuring stick...granted after reading his tirade to Slu...I can see what he was saying....but again, banning someone over that lame shit is classless....especially since as newbies here, how the hell are we to know who runs this place....granted slu probably would have replied in the same manner, but at least he would have known his advesary.....
[right][post="116927"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

He very rarely bans any1. He usually just gives them a timeout.
I`m not sure what your friend got...I just got came across this
all today...

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Jul 21 2005, 10:55 AM']He very rarely bans any1. He usually just gives them a timeout.
I`m not sure what your friend got...I just got came across this
all today...
[right][post="116930"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

he just got a timeout until early august....still lame....if he had not been argueing football and had just been stirring shit I could see getting the boot....but this is just sad.....

Guest bengalrick
one thing to NOT do is insult go... but i do agree w/ coolie that he didn't know and should have another chance... he's the man that makes those decisions though...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Jul 21 2005, 12:50 PM']one thing to NOT do is insult go... but i do agree w/ coolie that he didn't know and should have another chance... he's the man that makes those decisions though...
[right][post="117008"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

he can say what he did.....but no one can tell him to shut up and quit embarrassing himself??? hypocrit......

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Jul 21 2005, 01:36 PM']You don't insult the owner of the board. That is just stupid. The site is called Go-Bengals.com and his name is Go-Bengals. If you are too stupid to figure that one out, than you don't deserve and keyboard and a computer, let alone the right to post here.
[right][post="117040"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

so basically the guy can dish out shit but not take any...lame bullshit....

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='CoolieMan' date='Jul 21 2005, 01:40 PM']so basically the guy can dish out shit but not take any...lame bullshit....
[right][post="117043"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

His board, his rules. Personally, I wouldn't enjoy coming home from a long day at work to have a rival team's fan making personal attacks at me on my website. This forum should be for talking shit about teams, not posters. It certainly shouldn't involve being a dick to the site owner. There are lines you, as a guest, shouldn't cross in regards to your host. Your friend crossed that line and was shown the door for awhile. Quite honestly, this thread isn't showing you to be a particularly pleasant fellow either. Your friend would probably get back here pretty quick pming an apology to Go on the steelernation forum. You could smooth the way by refraining from uncool posts like this.

Trash talking rivals get shorter ropes to hang themselves than others. I don't see that as lame or bullshit.

Thank you for posting here and keeping the trash in the trash forum. Fight nice and everyone will get along just fine.

dude, to be honest with you... i wouldnt have banned him but its not my site or call, its gos site and if none of you have at least the 1st grade thought process necessary for figuring out the owner of this site you dont deserve to post here, plain and simple

and... if this sites ignorant, then why do you already have 75 posts in the half day that you have been registered?

anyways... welcome, enjoy the site...

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Jul 21 2005, 07:56 PM']His board, his rules. Personally, I wouldn't enjoy coming home from a long day at work to have a rival team's fan making personal attacks at me on my website. This forum should be for talking shit about teams, not posters. It certainly shouldn't involve being a dick to the site owner. There are lines you, as a guest, shouldn't cross in regards to your host. Your friend crossed that line and was shown the door for awhile. Quite honestly, this thread isn't showing you to be a particularly pleasant fellow either. Your friend would probably get back here pretty quick pming an apology to Go on the steelernation forum. You could smooth the way by refraining from uncool posts like this.
[b]Trash talking rivals get shorter ropes to hang themselves than others. I don't see that as lame or bullshit.[/b]
Thank you for posting here and keeping the trash in the trash forum. Fight nice and everyone will get along just fine.
[right][post="117274"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I can understand that...but it is not like he was continually stirring shit....he made ONE post to the guy and gets booted....at the very least gobe could have said "hey...my board, watch what you tell me".....not cussed him and booted him out the door...if this happened on our site, we would still be giving the admin shit for being too heavy handed......

Oh and I have so many posts because it is slow at work now and it has been amusing messing with other teams fans...especially since we both think so little of the browns........

[quote]I can understand that...but it is not like he was continually stirring shit....he made ONE post to the guy and gets booted....at the very least gobe could have said "hey...my board, watch what you tell me".....not cussed him and booted him out the door...if this happened on our site, we would still be giving the admin shit for being too heavy handed......[/quote]

You could only be so lucky, he once befriended me because I didnt tell him about the glorious that is Culver's. All is well now but I know when I find the new hot spot eatery I will send the word. Who knows what could happen next time. Let that be a lesson to all, you mess with the front runners of the boards be it Go or (the negligent other uncle of Ian) Creechnasty, stuff will happen. Have fun and be excellent to eachother. If you are from another team thats cool, we have more to offer other than Bengals info, we are well rounded here. But when you start getting shitty with the boss your time will be limited. Hell Im banned on here, I didnt do shit, but another rule is you dont ask how you are still reading this. Just look at my avatar, laugh at the classic Go pic and you go on about your merry way.

Thank You,

Your local J Dub

Bengals super Bowl in '06

[quote name='The J Dub' date='Jul 22 2005, 10:18 AM']You could only be so lucky, he once befriended me because I didnt tell him about the glorious that is Culver's. All is well now but I know when I find the new hot spot eatery I will send the word. Who knows what could happen next time. Let that be a lesson to all, you mess with the front runners of the boards be it Go or (the negligent other uncle of Ian) Creechnasty, stuff will happen. Have fun and be excellent to eachother. If you are from another team thats cool, we have more to offer other than Bengals info, we are well rounded here. But when you start getting shitty with the boss your time will be limited. Hell Im banned on here, I didnt do shit, but another rule is you dont ask how you are still reading this. Just look at my avatar, laugh at the classic Go pic and you go on about your merry way.

Thank You,

Your local J Dub
Bengals super Bowl in '06

[right][post="117529"][/post][/right][/quote]

Go needs to grow the fro back. That's awesome!!!

[quote name='CoolieMan' date='Jul 21 2005, 12:52 PM']he can say what he did.....but no one can tell him to shut up and quit embarrassing himself???  hypocrit......
[right][post="117010"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Gobengals Can be good at that sometimes.. But u have to understand this is HIS Board... He funds it all himself. He took time out of his day to set it up and provide it for us so just try not to piss him off......

[quote name='The J Dub' date='Jul 24 2005, 12:53 AM']So what you are trying to say is that you no longer want to be here? It can be arranged. Ass     
[right][post="118373"][/post][/right][/quote]

yes, yes it can.....

:ninja:

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Jul 24 2005, 12:34 AM']If that's all it takes to get banned........that's pathetic.

I hope he doesn't ever have someone call him a name out in public.  What would he do then?
[right][post="118412"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
i dont think you did anything to get banned did you?

He would probably beat there ass...he is a bengals fan you no

Archived