Leave Chad alone

Guest BengalBacker

Guest BengalLady
LOL no like touche (sp?) French word for got me back in fencing (i think)... You got me thinking im wrong about that too.... I was just saying point well made, good job, you tha lady!!1 etc etc etc....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, ok. Ya, hooray, I made a point. :P

Jesus fuckin' christ. The man is the best player we've had here in years. He cares more than any player we've had here in years. He gets fired up during the game and shows some emotion. Give me a team full of Chad Johnsons and I'll give you a Superbowl.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to agree with you BB...my only concern was Chads demeanor after the game. He certainly didn't seem as happy as the rest that his team had just won the game. I can see his being disappointed during the game when he believes so strongly he can make the plays if they would just get him the ball...but when the game is over...his team has won...time to forget all that and be happy.

Jesus fuckin' christ. The man is the best player we've had here in years. He cares more than any player we've had here in years. He gets fired up during the game and shows some emotion. Give me a team full of Chad Johnsons and I'll give you a Superbowl.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would agree but he didn't get fired up for team competition, he got fired up for ME competition.

Guest BengalBacker
I have to agree with you BB...my only concern was Chads demeanor after the game. He certainly didn't seem as happy as the rest that his team had just won the game. I can see his being disappointed during the game when he believes so strongly he can make the plays if they would just get him the ball...but when the game is over...his team has won...time to forget all that and be happy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was at the game, and haven't watched the tape. I did see the highlights on sportcenter. Chad wants to be the best to ever play the game. Maybe he is worrying too much about his stats. I just think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. He ran out of the tunnel waving Warrick's jersey. I have no doubt that he's a team player. I'll cut him some slack for being in a bad mood one game. If it continues, or gets worse, I'll bitch about it.

Guest BengalLady
Yea Chad did throw a fit,but he still comes through when they need him.Marvin will handle it,I think we drop it and leave him alone.Who hasn't thrown a fit in there life time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never throw fits dammit!!

Guest BengalLady
I was quite disappointed in Chad's behavior.  Especially when he took himself out of the game on 3rd down.  And it's not like they were stinkin' it up.  They were winning.  Come on Chad, act like a man!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Chad expects nothing less then perfection of himself. He has said that he is going to be the best at the position.

A pattern with Chad?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

700wlw or 1360 homer (can't remember which) had a crew at the signing and he didn't show up. He was just a no show. There was a line of people that was pissed.

There were kids crying. Not to mention how pissed Krogers was. There may have been a legit excuse, I never heard the outcome.

and his attitude this game.

Ok that was redundent, let me try again.

It has nothing to do with why he was throwing a fit, it is that no matter what, that is not proffessional.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chad is a great player, my favorite of all the Bengals......Howerver, he is a PROFESSIONAL......Throwing your helmet and stomping off the field and requiring your head coach to take off his headset, essentially removing himself from on the field action to tend to off the field action, it hurts EVERYONE. I don't get why he threw such a fit......As we stretched our lead he became more and more infuriated.....He needs to realize that Carson is not Peyton Manning and HE is not Marvin Harrison...........YET. To put a positive spin on things, we have said many time again and again we will experience growing pains as Carson grows up and that includes EVERYONE, Chad included. Personally, I loved to see us win this game w/out #85 being the game changer.......It tells me we are more well rounded and our D is capable of playing at a higher level, more consistently.........

Guest BengalBacker
and his attitude this game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He wasn't just a no show at Krogers. He called and said a family situation came up. Might have been bullshit, but so what? He probably does more of those appearances than anybody. I understand that the people who went there were upset, but he has a life.

I've heard too many good things about him to turn on him over this shit.

Guest Whodey420

Chad was acting like a little bitch today....Yeah yeah yeah he wants to be the best player ever at WR.....problem with that is "player" is individual...how about trying to be the best "team" player....maybe "MEshawnism" runs in the family?

He wasn't just a no show at Krogers. He called and said a family situation came up. Might have been bullshit, but so what? He probably does more of those appearances than anybody. I understand that the people who went there were upset, but he has a life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't get me wrong I love Chad.

I've just been trained by the Bengals to look for and expect the worst.

Carl Pickens, Corey Dillon. When we get a superstar they gradually turn. I hope and pray it isn't happening here, I'm just worried.

Guest BengalLady

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think anyone is turning on him, but it is frustrating to watch him be a baby and it must be released. :D

This is our team, and it is a disappointment to see one of our players act like that.

Guest BengalBacker
I don't think anyone is turning on him, but it is frustrating to watch him be a baby and it must be released. :D

This is our team, and it is a disappointment to see one of our players act like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're going over my knee young lady. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hopefully Chad will grow out of his weeniness sooner than Keyshawn did.

Guest BengalLady
Yea it is frustating,especially after Dillon and Pickens.Marvin will handle it,it will be interesting in his conference tomorrow if ask that question.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It will be interesting to see what he says tonight on Fox.

Archived