Leave Chad alone

Guest BengalBacker

Guest BengalBacker

Jesus fuckin' christ. The man is the best player we've had here in years. He cares more than any player we've had here in years. He gets fired up during the game and shows some emotion. Give me a team full of Chad Johnsons and I'll give you a Superbowl.

Jesus fuckin' christ. The man is the best player we've had here in years. He cares more than any player we've had here in years. He gets fired up during the game and shows some emotion. Give me a team full of Chad Johnsons and I'll give you a Superbowl.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree... he was frustrated, Marvin told him to hit the sidelines, nothing more. The announcer was all over chad from the go. I think we all need to sit back, take it all into perspective, and give him a chance.

chill.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your right...I just hope it's that and not mounting frustration.

Guest BengalLady

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, I agree, but, there is no excuse for his immaturity!

Oh, I agree, but, there is no excuse for his immaturity!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did he actually talk about not getting the ball? I thought the whole ordeal was over how he was being defended. I didnt think it had too much to do with him getting enough throws. I think that announcer has turned everyone!! :P

Guest BengalLady
Did he actually talk about not getting the ball? I thought the whole ordeal was over how he was being defended. I didnt think it had too much to do with him getting enough throws. I think that announcer has turned everyone!!  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its not the reason he was throwing temper tantrums, it is why he is throwing them in the first place. That is not proffessional behavior!

Did he actually talk about not getting the ball? I thought the whole ordeal was over how he was being defended. I didnt think it had too much to do with him getting enough throws. I think that announcer has turned everyone!!  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your probably right... the announcers always make something big

out of nothing just like when the thought Kitna was giving Carson a

bunch of shit that one time and it was nothing but Kitna trying

to get Carson fired up! :huh:

Guest BengalLady
Its not the reason he was throwing temper tantrums, it is why he is throwing them in the first place.  That is not proffessional behavior!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok that was redundent, let me try again.

It has nothing to do with why he was throwing a fit, it is that no matter what, that is not proffessional.

Guest BengalBacker
Huh?  Where is my spelling error?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He was saying he didn't know if he was spelling touche right. But you did misspell redundant. :P

Today,Chad reminded me of Corey and Carl Pickens.I was disappointed that Marvin didn't sit his butt.That said;unlike those two other guys,I don't think that Chad had malice in his heart.I'll cut him a little slack for dedication to his job but his behavior doesn't help his team.If he keeps it up,this city will turn on him in a heartbeat.We've had a lifetime of "stars" putting their individual accomplishments over the team.

Archived