Will UK finish undefeated?

Jason

UK  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Does UK go undefeated?

• Yes
    • No

No. 

Maryland is better than any SEC team they have played   ND is easily a team that could shoot their way into the final 4.  Size won't matter if matched up with ND and they're shooting well.

No. UC.

Maryland is better than SEC team they have played as well.  I think they are too young.  Also if they find themselves against a shooting team like ND and ND is on, I see Brey and the Irish getting them.

:24:

And I'm a UC fan.

Mostly tongue in cheek on UC. 

UK has a pretty rough road.  Looking at possibly matching up with Maryland in the S16.  ND in the E8 and Zona/Wiscy in the F4.  Outside of Kansas, Maryland would probably be the best team they have played.  ND is probably on par with Kansas.  Wiscy could give them absolute fits.  If they do, they earned it.  That west/midwest side is BRUTAL.

Huggins vs Calipari, WV has a good pressing defense that should give UK a little trouble, if Ulis isn't in especially.  But UK is a pro team essentially, best team money can buy so it will be extremely difficult to beat them.  

I think there are only 2 teams who can beat them.....no, not Wisconsin.  Arizona, with their depth, skill and size and Duke, for the skill and size.  Okafor can battle with anyone down low and is more skilled than any UK big man.  Just lacks athleticism but he's such a big body, he knows how to use it to make up for lack of athleticism.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived