Greg Hardy Suspended 10 games

Can I agree that Hardy is probably a POS while also noting that this is the same NFL that bent over backwards trying to protect Ray Rice when it suited their interests? I mean if they really gave half a fuck about the issue, why not kick him out of the league entirely? There's certainly ample justification, but as usual this is more about protecting the NFL's image and avoiding liability. He doesn't get to play in 10 football games, like some HS kid that's failing algebra, & we all get to pat ourselves on the back. The conduct policy is entirely dependent on their bottom line & the whims of King Roger so excuse me if I find all this moral outrage from fans pretty fucking laughable.

...the problem is the union won't allow it, ...turn the heat up on the union and things will get done.

Taking Jerry down is easy, ....#notamericasteam , ...women of America, ...#boycottcowboys , ...women of America, ...don't allow a cowboys game in your home.

Still couldn't care less. Deadspin turning their wheels in the mud once again to act all superior to everyone else in the sporting world. If dudes can kill people, serve some sort of time, and get a second chance, IDGAF. The fact that the lady took the money and ran makes me care even less. Is Hardy a psychopath? Sure. Deadspin just fucking annoys the shit out of me with their constant preaching and constantly telling readers just who is a shitty person and who is so morally bad. Fuck em

Still couldn't care less. Deadspin turning their wheels in the mud once again to act all superior to everyone else in the sporting world. If dudes can kill people, serve some sort of time, and get a second chance, IDGAF. The fact that the lady took the money and ran makes me care even less. Is Hardy a psychopath? Sure. Deadspin just fucking annoys the shit out of me with their constant preaching and constantly telling readers just who is a shitty person and who is so morally bad. Fuck em

All in the quest to make more money.

Plus next time she'll make him that sammich amirite?!?!

Archived