Sign in to follow this  
sois

I am embarrassed for the pepole of CinCinnati

What do you expect from an expansion club in a Tier-III US Soccer league.? USL clubs draw about 3,000 fans per game, but that's only because one of them (Sacramento) is a big draw (11,200+).  The next-best draw (Rochester) pulls less than half of that (5,300) per game, and only one other club (Orlando) tops 4,000.  Heck, Sacramento draws over a thousand fans more than the bottom half of the league - combined - who have four teams that don't even attract 800, including one who played their home matches in a High School football stadium.

http://dohertysoccer.com/2014-lower-division-american-soccer-attendances/2014-usl-pro-season-attendance-log/

An expansion USL club is hardly newsworthy.  Anyone with a few hundred dollars and a friend in the athletic department of a High School or Middle School who can get the keys to the field can put a USL club together.  If FC Cincy were actually serious, they'd aim higher.

Edited by AmishBengalFan

With the growing number of latinos in the area it could even be a worthwhile investment if marketed properly.   I'd consider it myself but I don't have a ponytail.