Jackson III Torn Pec

HTF do you tear a titty in practice?

It's uncanny how this shit happens every season. It's one of the contributing factors to Dre being a bust. He sat out his rookie season and much of the next couple because of that leg injury. His potential may come to be a reality but not here. He'll be a free agent soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i must point out that the same group of people bitch when we pick DBs in the first two rounds every year then also bitch when they get injured.

thats a cause and effect relationship. DB's are the most athletic and move around the most, throw bodies around the most, have to make open field tackles  the most. this is where people get hurt, DB's get hurt the easiest, also a slightly leg or arm injury can bench you where it wouldnt bother a linemen or whatever, you need your speed and your hands to be 100%.

torn pec is easy injury for a DB, an arm tackle gone wrong, reach back for a ball and arm grabbed, anything bringing that arm backwards too far will cause that..

19 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

i must point out that the same group of people bitch when we pick DBs in the first two rounds every year then also bitch when they get injured.

thats a cause and effect relationship. DB's are the most athletic and move around the most, throw bodies around the most, have to make open field tackles  the most. this is where people get hurt, DB's get hurt the easiest, also a slightly leg or arm injury can bench you where it wouldnt bother a linemen or whatever, you need your speed and your hands to be 100%.

torn pec is easy injury for a DB, an arm tackle gone wrong, reach back for a ball and arm grabbed, anything bringing that arm backwards too far will cause that..

EXACTLY.

I'm good with CB first round every year. The position is too important and you need 5 good ones.

Archived