!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ GIANTS GAME THREAD!!!

You mean like posting "Alex Smith" 100 times?  
Not trying to start shit here, but you should know you weren't being negged because everyone refuses to face the reality of your sharp insight. 
:2dedhorse:  
Ya dig? 

And all this time I thought I had a silent following ,that would drop in every once in awhile to take in some of my fabulous insights and Analysis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not whining if you're stating a fact. He was concerned with getting in to the end zone. He was trying to make a play and got jobbed.

Plain and simple. Boyd needs to do his job. How many of these controversial plays ( fumble in Pittsburgh when we were driving) must he be involved in? Its pretty apparent in big moments ball protection and the future of his teammates goes out the window, if he makes that catch it puts us on pace with Ravens....Just saying

10 hours ago, SmoothD said:

Why did we stop going to Eifert?

70 yards on his first catch and basically nothing after that.

Also don't understand why they are throwing fade routes to him.

He is 6' 6'"

Just throw high. 

No LB or DB is coming with a foot of him.

I don't believe either of our coordinators know whether to shit or go blind with the play calling.  Suckage on 3rd down for both sides of the ball.

2 hours ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Plain and simple. Boyd needs to do his job. How many of these controversial plays ( fumble in Pittsburgh when we were driving) must he be involved in? Its pretty apparent in big moments ball protection and the future of his teammates goes out the window, if he makes that catch it puts us on pace with Ravens....Just saying emoji41.png

You win. He's a bust. And BTW, your 9 posts in a row on this thread is impressive. A new record that will probably never be broken. Except by you.

You win. He's a bust. And BTW, your 9 posts in a row on this thread is impressive. A new record that will probably never be broken. Except by you.

I never mentioned bust. He's far from a bust. Just needs to realize he's not in college and these players he's facing are on "that"elite list of 1500 to play in the NFL for a reason. I'm sure that disruptive back that broke up that play is getting kudos from his coach this week. stop worrying about YAC and " do your job and protect the pigskin". That's why Lewis was so dismissive in his conference call about the call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived