Would you have been a Nazi?

Ben

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 13% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

[img]http://is0.okcupid.com/graphics/nazi/expatriate.jpg[/img]

ADOLF HITLER
Achtung! You are 69% brainwashworthy, 50% antitolerant, and 90% blindly patriotic
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

[b]The Resistance[/b]
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 13% antitolerant, and 47% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

[b]Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance![/b]

[img]http://is0.okcupid.com/graphics/nazi/resistance.jpg[/img]

Guest BengalsOwn
The Everyday German
Achtung! You are 53% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 28% blindly patriotic
Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

Guest oldschooler

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

[b]Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.[/b]

:headbang:

Achtung! You are 69% brainwashworthy, 9% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic
You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

[img]http://is0.okcupid.com/graphics/nazi/soldier.jpg[/img]

:whistle:

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Guest steggyD
Wow, I thought I would be a Nazi for sure, but they just signed me up for the Resistance. Who'da thunk it? Must be my Libertarian brain speaking, although I did not say that I would bring down the MAN.

[quote]The Resistance
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic 
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side. [/quote]

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 29 2005, 04:48 PM']Wow, I thought I would be a Nazi for sure, but they just signed me up for the Resistance. Who'da thunk it? Must be my Libertarian brain speaking, although I did not say that I would bring down the MAN.
[right][post="137430"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Welcome to the club!

Guest steggyD
[quote name='Jason' date='Aug 29 2005, 07:27 PM']Welcome to the club!
[right][post="137565"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
As long as I don't have to use that silly French saying, "Vive la resistance!" Eww, that gets on my nerves, the French language.

Pick your weapon, quick, before they run them over.
[img]http://www.timjacobs.com/images/America_Tribute_Main/20011110%20Guns.jpg[/img]

Guest BlackJesus
The Expatriate

[b]Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 28% blindly patriotic [/b]

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. [u]If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country. [/u]

[b]Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.[/b]

[b][color="green"]Dammit.... I would have thought I was part of the resistance..... But hell at least I left the country[/color][/b]

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 9% antitolerant, and 52% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

[b][i]Ich Mochte eine gross bier, bitteschon[/i][/b]

Guest bengalrick
The Foot Soldier

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 76% blindly patriotic
You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Aug 29 2005, 11:04 PM']The Foot Soldier

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 76% blindly patriotic

[right][post="137775"][/post][/right][/quote]

Welcom to the Third Riche my brother. :headbang:

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Aug 29 2005, 10:13 PM']Welcom to the Third Riche my brother.  :headbang:
[right][post="137782"][/post][/right][/quote]

:D

i don't know how accurate it is, but they say i'm in the front lines... i thought patriotism was a good thing :(

looks like your my brother in arms, against the allied forces... at least it says we're not evil, while we're blowing innocent jews heads off :blink:

Guest steggyD

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Aug 29 2005, 11:26 PM'] :D

i don't know how accurate it is, but they say i'm in the front lines... i thought patriotism was a good thing :(

looks like your my brother in arms, against the allied forces... at least it says we're not evil, while we're blowing innocent jews heads off :blink:
[right][post="137791"][/post][/right][/quote]
Not always. Being a German soldier, you may have just been out there fighting Russia, or some other European nation, not necessarily shooting Jews.

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 9% antitolerant, and 28% blindly patriotic

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Aug 31 2005, 12:33 AM']I am noticing a Pattern Here  :huh:

[img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5895/bushnazicar5if.jpg[/img]
:ninja:
[right][post="138828"][/post][/right][/quote]

Not entirely. A few of us were resistance.

Guest oldschooler

I`m surprised that BJ and I were deemed some of
the smartest and would have left the country.

Well I`m surprised about BJ anyway. :pointlaff:

No but really...as far apart from each other as we are on alot of
political stuff ... it is surprising to me.

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 47% blindly patriotic

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

:1441: ... and if I was born in Germany at approx 180 AD during the rule of Marcus Aurelious, Russel Crowe would of napalmed my ass :(

[quote]To me, what's most frightening about the horrors of World War II is that many Germans sat idly by, while their leaders stomped all over Europe and slaughtered innocent people. There was [i]no excuse then[/i], as there would be no excuse now.

[Amazingly, the German people embraced their ridiculous Fuehrer[/COLOR], or at the very least, they accepted him. [color="blue"]It was cool and patriotic to support Hitler[/color]. (A little close-minded, though.)[/quote]
:whistle:

Archived