11 hours ago, VonBlade said:

Oof. Liverpool huh.
My team (since 81) is currently 2nd. Enjoying a small run of good seasons after dozens of miserable ones.

Spurs are playing great. I am a massive Harry Kane fan. (Hope you did not mean City--who happily in 3rd). 

I am joyously watching United's freefall--was actually disappointed at Mourinho's sacking...he was some of the best comedy I have seen in a while. 

21 hours ago, SF2 said:

Been a huge Liverpool fan ever since Steven Gerrard’s epic FA cup final against West Ham including the 36 yard rifle shot to tie it in extra time.  Every time my son scores a goal he pats himself on the back.   90 minutes, 15 min halftime, no commercials, game over.  Maybe 1 replay review a game but that number is high. 

My favorite Stevie G moment was this 

https://goo.gl/images/bxEq81

That was a fine side then. Torres was a monster. 

Also, just watched a documentary on Prime Video about Stevie: "Make us dream". Highly recommend it.

Since you follow them, then you naturally appreciate what a solid ownership group and a dynamic manager such as Jurgen Klopp can mean to an overall team. He has been nothing short of amazing. 

It's been close to 30 years since this team won a damn playoff game. 30 years from now this team will have been the Birmingham Space Aliens for 20 years.

So you have a couple years of Bengal ball left here. Mike Brown won't relinquish management anytime soon and some incarnation of this same coaching staff will be in place for the next decade.

"Bengals in the blood" is a shit deal. Jump ship now.

16 hours ago, SF2 said:

You are aware Curly Bill dies by staying around too long?

It was intended for the quitters who are jumping the SS Bengal.

So many are gone from here and not just to 1181's board that were here

and professing undying love for the team a year or so ago.

BTW... can we get rid of the departed mods who still appear?

One of the departed trolled the shit out of me trying to goad me into saying something something bannable.

Anyway, it they have moved on ...

And to the other quitters...

14 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

It was intended for the quitters who are jumping the SS Bengal.

So many are gone from here and not just to 1181's board that were here

and professing undying love for the team a year or so ago.

BTW... can we get rid of the departed mods who still appear?

One of the departed trolled the shit out of me trying to goad me into saying something something bannable.

Anyway, it they have moved on ...

And to the other quitters...

When did this happen and who was it?  

Archived